The Blackout

It was a rainy evening and i was laying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep. I'm soothed into my dreams by the soft tapping of the rain on the windows. As I start to escape reality, a strong rumble of the near thunder awoke me. I woke up startled, sitting up in the bed and breath hitched. Worried I head down stairs towards Sean, him sitting there on his laptop watching YouTube. I jump over the couch and snuggle up to him, taking in his sweet scent and sighing in  relief. He soon wraps an arm around me and pulls me close. He sets down the laptop on the coffee table and pulled me onto his lap. I blushed at his slight touches, he looks me in the eyes and asks " What's up love?". I blush and say "I just wanted to see what my little potato is doing." He chuckled.

All of a sudden the power went out, i held onto Seán tightly. He looked down at me and giggle. Soon pulling away and walking to the window to see if a tree fell outside or something. "(Y/n), uh you might wanna see this." Seán said turning to me. I got up and slowly walked towards him. "How did this happen?" All the street lights were off and it was pitch black, the only light was illuminating from the cars on the cobblestone street. Seán shrugged and grabbed his phone and turned on the flashlight. "Go grab the candles upstairs, I'm gonna look for flashlights so our phones don't die. This is gonna be a long night." I nod and run up the stairs. Seán was used to black outs more then I was. I only saw them in movies and only experienced one when I was younger. I glance towards our bathroom and found some candles under the sink, and some matches. Then I run back down. Seán stands at the kitchen island with two flashlights and some snacks. "Here you go." He nods and puts the candles in the basket and handed me a flashlight. "Follow me". He started to head to our attic that we don't really use, but he didn't stop.

Seán's pov
I wanted to take her on the roof but when I opened the small window a gust of wind blew and shut it. So we just sat our stuff down and lit a few candles. I mean I had a little hide out up here long ago when we moved in just in case something happened, so there were pillows, blankets, a few lanterns cause I thought they were cool and they ran in the family. I lit on of those and hung it from a nail I put in the wall.

It had been 3 hours and the rain hadn't stopped or the power turned back on. Me and (y/n) were playing card games and eating snacks. "I'm bored." She says innocently as I lay down a pair. I look at her and chuckle, "then what do you wanna do, princess?" She blushed and covered her face with a fluffy blanket. I put my hand down and sit next to her. "I-i don't know. I mean uh..." She blushed more and she just looked so cute and precious in the candle light. "I mean we could go back downstairs and go cuddle or somethin-", "no I like it up here it cozy!" She says sweetly. I don't know why she was being so cute all of a sudden, but I didn't care it was adorable. "Well ok do you wanna cuddle?" I ask softly and she nods. So I wrap my arms around her soft, warm body and pull her close. She snuggles up to my chest and takes a deep breath.

About 15 minutes later she was fast asleep, she was so sweet, her peaceful face, sleeping so effortless. I smile and stroke her hair. Another hour passes by and the sound of rain beating against the window mixed with the relaxing scent from the candles start making me fall asleep. (Y/n) started to wake up so I tried to keep myself awake. "Hey sleepyhead." I giggle, she looked up at me with those eyes, just glistening in the faint light. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her sweet lips. When I went to pull away she pulls me in more deepens the kiss. I blushed and chuckled and pushed her on the ground. She looked up at me with hunger and lust in her eyes, I smirk and bite my lip as my pants begin to tighten for my bulge , "you naughty little girl." She bites her lip, turning me on more. I pull down her pants and panties with one action. So pulling down my joggers and letting my erection free. I moan softly as the cooler air hits my member. I flip her over into her stomach and put her ass up. She looked back at me as I started to line myself up with her wet heated core. I push in slowly, we both moaned at my actions. I begin to thrust into her tightness, grabbing onto her hips. Soon speeding up till she's a moaning mess, screaming my name. Her moans made me get even harder if it was possible. I grab her hair and pull her up and back towards me, "who's daddy's little girl?" I grunt out in the ear.

Your pov
"Who's daddy's little girl?" I moaned loudly as he asked the question. "M-me daddy!" He chuckles and pushes me back down again. I moan loudly and letting my eyes roll back. His size was so large and I could feel every inch, every vein, and every throb his cock had. This made it 100x better. I mean we only had sex like 3 times since we got together but they all so far away from each other so I was still really tight. He pounds into my core making me scream and nearly cum. "SEÁN I-IM GONNA C-CUM!!". I scream out as he continues, "n-not y-yet baby, w-wait for d-daddy!" He moans out and with every thrust it became harder and harder to hold it. "I C-CANT  IM C-CUM-MING!!" I yell at the top of my lungs in ecstasy. His grip tightens and his thrust get really sloppy once I came. He kept going for a few minutes then came deep inside my tightness. I moaned loudly along with him. We wait a minute then he pulls out of me, as some of him drips down my folds and onto the blanket underneath me. I flip over and lay down next to Seán, us panting heavily. "T-that w-was the best w-we ever h-had." I say and he pulls me close and giggles. "I k-know r-right this s-should happen m-more." Within 5 minutes the power turned back on and the rain continues, we grab out our stuff and blow out the candles and lantern. We look at the time and it said "4:28 am" I yawn and we both head to the room and lay down, soon passing out.

HEY HUMANS!!
its been like 3 hundred years since I last wrote I apologise for my absences I've had so much to deal with but I'll try to get more out there also thank u all for 28k reads like omg I love y'all sm. But anyways,
BYE HUMANS!!