The Winter Night

It was cold and stormy winter's night and me and Seán are curled up near to a roaring fire warming up and sipping cocoa. I lean against him and he looks down at me and smirks before wrapping his strong arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I giggle and bop his nose. Soon I shivered slightly and he took the blanket off the couch and draped it over use as the fire seemed to grow warmer. I took a sip of my cocoa and had gotten a chocolate mustache from it and Seán looked at me and giggled. I blushed and asked "What?". He looked at my lips and said "we'll hold on I'll get it" I didn't know what he meant so I just went with it. He leaned over and kissed me. I blushed and kissed back. We pulled away and he then said "you had a chocolate mustache and I wanted to make it go away" I signalled with jazz hands. I giggled and blushed. He chuckled and used his pointer finger and thumb to lift my chin to see him. I blushed at his soft touch. He looked into my eyes with lust and said "baby I love how cute you are, and also how sexy you are, and also how you get me going.~". He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap which I kinda sqealled as he did. I was blushing very heavily and he started kissing my neck softly. I moaned softly as his soft lips and hot breath lingers on my skin. His kisses started to become rougher and he started leaving small hickeys and love bites on my neck as well. I moaned out slightly louder as he did so. I started to grind against him and he grabbed my ass and smacked it a little. I bite my lip s I felt his bulge rub against my now soaked core. I kissed him deeply and begged for him. His grip on my ass got tighter and my grinding got deeper. He moaned out and pulled away from kiss quickly to say " ugh I can't take this anymore I need you now baby!~". He pushed me down off his lap and onto the fuzzy rug we had. I blushed at his roughness. He took the elastic bands of my pants and pulled them down and throw them on the cough. Shortly after he pulled my legs apart and began to devour my wet core. I moaned loudly at the feeling of his tongue flicking against my clit and him licking up my juices. He began to go fast which made my back arch and me grab onto his hair and pull it softly. Soon I felt the knot in my stomach begin to tighten up. "S-Seán I'm c-close!~" he chuckled which made vibrations come throw me and pushed me over the edge and I came all over his face. He smirked and chuckled and said " who's my good girl?~" I smiled and panted trying to catch my breath. He stood up and pulled down his joggers and boxers and let his member spring out. He moaned softly at the feeling. He got back on the ground and pulled my legs apart and got between. He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me closer. I felt his tip against my throbbing core. He winked at me then pushed it into my tightness. I moaned out and he grunted. He leaned down and kissed me before slowly thrusting into me. I moaned heavily into the kiss, as did he. He soon pulled away and gripped onto my hips and began thrusting deeply into me. I grabbed onto his back, holding tightly onto the shirt he had on. "Seán fuck yes~" I moan out as he grabs onto my breast and squeezes it tightly. His thrusts became faster and faster as we continued. I moaned out harshly as he went his fastest and hit my g-spot. He chuckled and said, " found your spot didn't I baby girl?~". I nodded and my eyes rolled back with how much pleasure I was getting. He began to ruby clit as both of our highs were arriving. S-Seán I'm v-very c-close!!~", "Me t-too baby!~" his thrusts became sloppier and I began to tighten around his big length.  A few thrusts later Seán's breath speeds up and he cums deep inside of me, as I cum all over him. He pulled out with a faint popping sound and he lays down next to me. We both laying there, panting. He grabs my hand and says "God I love you so much!" "I love you too!" We giggle and soon fall alseep next to the dying fire.

(A/n): HEY HUMANS!!
I finally posted after 3000 years (was kinda died) I had the flu and I couldn't think of anything so here I thought of something now that I'm kinda well (still dying *coughs*) but anyways
BYE HUMANS!!