Daddy's Kitten

I was laying down after a long day at work when Sean walked into the room only in his boxers. He didn't record today since he just got back from his tour. He climbed into bed with me and snuggled up close. "Baby you okay?" He asked while rubbing my thigh. "Yeah I'm fine." I looked back seductively and reached my arm back and pulled him into a loving kiss. He licked my bottom lip and I accepted entry and our tongues began to mingle together and dance in perfect harmony. He turned me to face him and deepened the kiss as hand began to rub my clothed core that was now becoming soaked. He pulled away from the kiss and began to ravage my neck. Everywhere he kissed I melted as my core heated up more. He started to kiss down my chest, to my stomach. Once he got to my panty-line he looked up at me and I nodded. He pulled them off with his teeth and throw them to the side. I blushed at these actions. He spread my legs and began to lick and suck on my clit softly, which soon turned rough and made me a moaning mess."Mm Seán~" I moaned out as he continued to eat me out. A few minutes later I felt the knot in my stomach, "S-Seen I'm c-close!" I pulled his hair and he moaned, which sent me over the edge. "FUCK!!" I screamed out as I came all over his face. He licked me up and took off his boxers and let his member spring free. He aligned himself up and push in slowly. He soon started to move in and out of me in a face motion. "Ah fuck yes!" He began to thrust faster into my wetness, pounding me. A few minutes past and I felt the knot in my stomach. "S-SEÁN IM CLOSE!!" He nodded," me t-too!" With a few more thrusts he hit my g-spot and came deep inside me. He thrusted a few more times to ride out our highs and pulled out slowly and some of us oozes out of me and onto the sheets below me. "F-feel better now?" He looked over at me and pants in harmony with me. "Y-yes I did daddy!" I wink at him and kiss him. "Love ya Kitten", "Love you too" And we fell asleep.

HEY HUMANS!!
Hope y'all enjoyed! Love y'all and thanks for all the votes and all the reads on so happy that this coming along so well thanks u all xoxo but anyways,
BYE HUMANS!!