The hoodie

(Y/n) walks into our bedroom from a nice relaxing shower. I would of stayed to enjoy the beautiful view but I was hungry. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed me so chips and a coke. I headed back upstairs and into our room. When I entered the room (y/n) was standing in a sexy pose in the new PMA hoodie. It was just long enough to cover her big ass and the sleeves covered her hands. Just looking at her in the way made me so hard and wanting her so bad. I walked in and sat my food down and walked up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her tightly closer to me so she could feel my bulge. She blushes and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smile and said, "You look so gorgeous and sexy in that hoodie. I just want to pull it off of you and take you." She giggled and said, "Do it then." She knows that if you challenge me I will take. And in this case I did. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. I begged for entry as she soon granted it and my tongue began to roam her mouth. We both moaned in the kiss as I leaned her back on the bed. I pulled off the hoodie and began to ravish her neck. Leaving hickeys all over them. She moaned out softly as I began to rub her as well. I pushed her down on the bed and took off my shirt and pants, leaving my boxers on. I began to kiss down her body. Going do to her breasts, licking and sucking her pretty pink nipples. Then kissing down her belly, all the way down to her now throbbing wet core. I picked up her legs and raised them up so I had a better angle, then plunged my tongue into her wetness. Licking and sucking her throbbing clit, and sticking my tongue into her making her moan and throw her head back. Soon I just continued to suck and lick her clit and then started to finger her. I looked up at her to see the pure lust in her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I went faster and soon she came all over my fingers and I licked it all up. She was panting heavily. I pulled off my boxers and let my very erect member spring out. I teased her entrance with my tip as she moaned out as needy as it could sound,  "daddy I want your big hard cock inside me.~" I nodded and thrusted into her core. We both moaned out and I began to go faster. I gripped onto her hips and thrusted deeper into her making her back arch and her eyes roll back. She grabbed onto the sheets tightly as she began to scream my name and as I hit her g-spot harshly. I could tell her high was approaching cause she was tighten around my length. I moaned out as mine was nearing too, "Ah baby I-I'm close!~" she nodded as she was just a moaning mess at this point. I continued thrusting into her hard and she soon squirted all over my cock and then my thrustes became sloppy and I thrusted my deepest and came hard inside her. After riding out our highs I pulled out and some of my white, warm sticky cum poured out of her. I laid next to her panting and I pulled her close. I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you baby~". She replied with,"I love you to daddy~". Soon after we both fell asleep.

(A/n): HEY HUMANS!!
Ik it's been awhile since I posted but look I'm back ND I have new shit to post well kinda. Also this is one of my shorter ones since I'm tired and I was wanted to write. Also Ik it's kinda weird for Seán to fuck something wearing his merch but I ran out of an idea so ha and fuck it it added shit to the story. But anyways
BYE HUMANS!!