Something New

(A/n: HEY HUMANS!!
Ik it's been awhile but this is a crossover of my markiplier smut and Seán smut so enjoy u humans!!)

(Y/n) pov
I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite TV show when all of a sudden I hear a knock at the door. I was all alone at the moment because Seán was at the store getting groceries. I hesitately head towards the door. I get on my tippy toes and look throw the peep hole, to find a very attractive man, around Seán's age standing there patiently.
I open the door slowly and smile softly. "C-can I help you?" He looked at me confused and said "Is Seán home? He told me i could stay over for a few days while my house is getting painted." Then I noticed the small case of clothes laying on the ground. "Seán went to the store, he should be home soon but you can come in." He gives me a sweet smile which made me blush slightly. As he walked pass me, I could smell the faint smell of cologne brush by. He sat down on the couch with his stuff placed closely near his feet. I sit there as the handsome, desently dressed man sat there on his phone. And I started to feel nervous so I broke the ice.
"I'm (y/n) by the way." He stared up at me and smiled. "Oh I know who you are. Seán always talks about you when we actually talk." I smile thinking of how sweet Seán is. He scoots closer and says, "But you still don't know who I am do you?" He looks at me with innocent eyes and I think to myself. 'he looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Someone that cute I would surely remember.' I continued to think when I was pulled out of my thoughts by a soft kiss on my lips I come back to reality and realized this man just kissed me. I blush and pull away. "I'm Mark, you don't remember me princess?" That nickname made me wet. I started to have a flashback to when I was younger. Mark was my first love back when I was 18. Me and him would of still been together if it wasn't for my parents not letting me be with him cause he was slightly older. That was 10 years ago how does he remember me after all this time. I give him a hug and ask, "how did you know that it was me? And how did you remember me?" I questioned as he hugs back and tells me, "I could never forget a beautiful face like yours, you were my first love and I thought of you everyday for the past 10 years. When Seán showed me a picture of you I knew it was you." I blush and smile widely and tighten my grip on his waist.
We pull away just as we hear the door open. Seán walks in with like 100 bags on his arms about to fall over. I giggle and trot over to him and help him out. " Hey let the man to the work. You just sit there and look beautiful." He put the bags down and pulled me into a kiss. "Whatever you say silly. Also Marks' here." I giggled out. Mark got up and walked over towards us and hugged Seán.

~time skip brought to u by septiceye sam~

Seán's pov
It was about 10 o'clock and me and Mark are sitting on the couch and (y/n) is upstairs getting ready for bed and taking a shower. I look over at Mark and he's got his eyes glued to the TV. "Hey Mark, do you wanna have some fun?" I ask as his head spin around towards me. "Sure what type of fun?" He questioned. "You wanna have a threesome with me and (y/n)?" I asked as his eyes widened. He nodded like a kid wanting candy.
Me and him start to devise a plan. I'm gonna go up while (y/n) is up in the shower and grab her towel and her clothes and run into our room with Mark following. Then we wait. We both start to put the plan into action. Mark goes into our bedroom and sits on the bed while I go in and take her stuff. About 5 mins later we hear the water turn off and slight grunting coming from the bathroom. We start giggling. A few minutes later a wet and very naked (y/n) runs into the room with her breast bouncing up and down making me hard just at the sight of her naked body. She froze in the door way as she saw us both on the bed holding her clothes. He turned the brightest red she's ever turned and I gave out a low chuckle.
I got up and walked towards her and pulled her into the room shutting and locking the door. Before she could speak I pull into a passionate kiss. Followed by Mark coming up behind her and kissing her neck making her moan in my mouth. We both start to walk her towards the bed till she sat down and stared up at us innocently. Mark took off his shirt, followed by his pants. Which I followed as well, leaving us both on our boxers.
Your pov
I looked up at both the men towering over my naked body. I could see the outline of both there members in there boxers, making me wetten by the second. Mark bit his lip and Sean gave me the go ahead look and I began to take off their boxers. I blushes hard as both members spring out, fully erect. I look at Seán and he says, "Treat our guest first." I blush and look up at Mark as I begin to stroke Seán and suck Mark's thick long member. After a few minutes of sucking Mark I switch and go over to Seán. Taking his length into my mouth and deep throating him causing him to moan loudly. I look over at Mark and he bites his lip and moans softly.

~small time skip I'm lazy~ also since it's sex time it's gonna be in altalics~

Seán pushes me down on the bed and attacks my neck and soon gets behind my head as Mark starts to ravish my body, starting at my breasts and sucking my soft pink nipples. I moan out and Seán whispers in my ear, "you like this don't you kitten?" Making me moan out and nod. He chuckled as Mark made his way down my body to my throbbing sensitive clit. Licking all around it making my squirm and moan loudly. He looked at me and started to sick on it hungerly. I grabbed into his hair and pushed his down more as his tongue flicked against my clit and two fingers slid inside my tight wetness. I moaned loudly and Seán had enough. He pulled away andade Jim and Mark switch spots. Mark started to kiss me roughly as Seán lined himself up and slammed into my tightness. Causing me to scream in me and Marks' kiss.
Mark pulled away and reattached to my neck leaving dark hickeys while Seán continued to spam into me hard. "D-DADDY IM CLOSE!" I moan out in pure ecstasy. Seán moans loudly and cums inside me filling me up with his hot love, soon after I did the same. Finally the last set change and Mark lined himself up with me, kissing me softly before pushing his thick length into my tightness making me scream. Seán gets up and gets something from downstairs. Mark starts pounding me and kissing me roughly. I moan out loudly "M-Mark ah f-fuck yes!" "You l-like that don't you pr-princess?" All I did was moan loudly and hold onto him tightly. Seán comes back with a collar and leash. My eyes widen as Mark slows down and Seán pits to collar on me and holds the leash. "Kitten get on all fours. Mark go from behind." We both comply and do as we're told. Mark re-enters me and starts to pound me. As Seán walks in front of me with his member erect again and infront of my face. I look up at him while moaning loudly and Seán pits his member into my mouth making me deep throat him and makes him moan out.
Mark's thrusts became sloppy and he was nearing his high. He moans out, "I'm gonna c-cum p-princess!" Seán chuckles and says, "C-cum deep inside her tight little pussy!" A few more thrusts and Mark goes his deepest and cums hard and deep within me. He pants heavily and pulls out making some of the cum to pour out of me while Seán's member began to twitch in my mouth as I bob faster. He holds my head down as he cums in my throat. He pulls out and I swallow all his sticky cum. We all lay on the bed, panting heavily and sweaty. "We should have you over more M-Mark." I say shyly as they both giggle and hug me tightly. "That can be arranged." Seán speaks out and Mark chuckles lowly. As I lay in between these men, the man I love and the man I once love. I feel safe and protected from the world's harm and want this forever....

(A/n): HEY HUMANS!!
so I hope u guys liked it. This is one of my longest ones so do enjoy. Sorry I haven't written in a bit it's just been so hectic in my life. Also thanks for 16.2k read like I didn't know my shitty writing would make ppl want more. But if you have any suggestions I'll be glad to take them. But anyways
BYE HUMANS!!