In Public

Today me and Seán are going on a date! It's been forever since our last because we've both been rather busy lately. "Come on (y/n), we're going to be late!" Seán yells from downstairs as I'm almost ready, just had to do some finishing touches. I wore a black dress that Sean can't resist and some short heels to match. I finish my lipstick of course the one Sean loves on me. I walk downstairs to see him looking hot and sexy as he always does in a suit."Damn, you look beautiful as always, (y/n).","Thanks your not to bad yourself there either sir." I said with a wink as we leave the house.
Time skip
Seán had found on of the fanciest restaurants I've ever been to. The tables and chairs had gold trim and marble tabletops. The seat were red velvet cushions. We sat down in a booth in the corner. "This is the most beautiful place I've ever been to, thanks for taking me here." He smiled and said," Anything for my beautiful girl that I love the most." I blush and boop his nose. "Love you too." A short period later the waiter came and got our order and brought our food. Me and him both got the same thing, (f/f).  During the meal Sean got up to use the restroom, during that time I thought of a very naughty plan. Seán came back soon after, time to put the plan into action. He sat down and began eating again as I did as well, I took my hand and put it on Sean's thigh, he looked at me as I just gave him an innocent look. He just ignored and and continued eating. I started to rub his member throw his pants, I heard his breath hitch, I giggled to myself. I kept rubbing till he looked at me and said "why are you teasing me?" I just smirked and leaned over and whispered in his ear,"Because it's not just the food I'm hungry for." Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and took me to the family bathroom. We walked in and he locked the door and turned towards me, lust filling his eyes by the second. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately, his hands went down to my waist as my arms went around his neck. He slowly started to pull up my dress, I moaned at his soft touch against my skin. He pulls away from the kiss and bends me over the countertop. I slightly moaned at how fast he pulled down my panties. I looked back and saw his pants and boxers pool around his feet. My eyes widened at the sight of his very erect member springing up and down as he walked closer. He grabbed my hips and and said,"so this is what your hungry for, your hungry for daddy.?", "yes daddy!" I said out of excitement. He slowly pushes his long length into my tightness, I moan softly. He begins to thrust into me roughly, I could feel every inch of him inside me, rubbing against my walls. "F-fuck yes",he moaned out as I couldn't make any words, just shrieks of pleasure. He picked up the pace thrusting faster, he slapped my ass really hard, I moaned out of pain and pleasure. "I'm close love." I knod in agreement as I too very close. A few minutes pass and I cum all over his member, a few thrusts later his thrusts got sloppier and he came deep inside me. After riding out our highs he pulled out and helped me get dressed as did he. We walked out the bathroom, paid for the food,and left. Both feeling satisfied and happy with the events of our date.

(A/n):HEY HUMANS!!
I wrote this with half of my hand being asleep so if there's a lot of type-os then that's why but I hope u enjoyed but as always
BYE HUMANS!!