stressed

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT TO HELL!!!" I hear Sean yell from his recording room. He was playing Getting Over It. I heard something hit the wall and he screams out to the camera before stopping the video "I have to stop playing this game before I go FUCKING INSANE!!!" I hear the door slam open and a very heated Sean walk downstairs and right to me. I bite my lip to how hot he looked when he's angry. He comes over to me and pulls me into a passionate kiss. I was surprised at first but then gave in. He deepened the kiss and begged for entry. I parted my lips slightly then his shoves his tongue into my mouth and roams my mouth. I moan in the kiss. His hands travel down to my thighs and he picks me up and takes me to our shared bedroom. He tossed me on the bed and climbs up to my face reconnecting our lips again. His kisses soon travel down my jawline, neck, and down my chest all the way towards my throbbing core. I sigh with pleasure from the slightest touches. He pulls down my shorts along with my lace panties. I bite my lip at these actions. He looks up at me with his lust fill blue eyes and begins to suck on my clit. I moan with delight and grab onto his hair and pull it slightly. He moans in response and it drives me crazy. "Ah Sean~" he starts to draw circles at my entrance with his finger. I threw my head back when he stuck a finger in. "F-fuck!" I tugged at his hair harder and got a loader moan from him along with a stronger vibration. "I-I'm close S-Sean!" He pulls away from me and takes his fingers out of me. I whine at the loss of contact. "Help me out and I'll let you cum." He said in a stern yet gentle way. I pull down his boxers (we know that boy never wears pants at home)  and grabbed his member and stroked it a few times before licking the tip. A shaky sigh of pleasure comes from him. I begin to bob my head along his length at a normal pace. "Ah (Y/n)~" he moaned out and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled on it slightly. I moaned, sending vibrations throw put his member. "Mmmmm~" I bob my head faster causing him to moan louder. "I-I'm close (Y/n)!" He moans as I keep going. I didn't stop till I felt his warm liquid shoot inter back of my throat. I swallow and look up at him. "Give me a minute~" he said panting. I giggle and start rubbing myself to get him hard again, luckily it only took 2 moans to achieve this. He pushes me down onto my back and aligns himself up and pushes into me. "Ah f-fuck" we both moan out loudly. He starts thrusting at a fast speed and hits my g-spot on the first thrust. "YES RIGHT THERE, PLEASE DONT STOP SEAN!!" I scream out as he kept the quick pace. "You like that don't you baby!~" he moans out and grips onto my waist tightly. "AH YES!!" I moan. He kept going and hitting my now abused g-spot all that came out of my mouth was shattered screams and broken moans. "I'm close baby!" He moans out I nod to agree. "SEAN!!", "(Y/N)!!"  We both scream out as we cum together. He thrusts a few one times then pulls out slowly. He lays next to me all sweaty and out of breath as am I. "I like it when your raged." I said breathlessly. He chuckles and pulls me close. "After this you might not be able to walk for a few days." We giggle and fall asleep slowly.

(A/n): HEY HUMANS!!
This chapter wasn't as detailed in the beginning as the others but that's OK but anyways
BYE HUMANS!!