The Appointment

It was that time of year when I'm due for my annual check up. Thankfully my doctors already scheduled one for me. It was about 20 minutes till my appointment is so I decided to leave earlier. I grab my purse, phone, and keys and head out.
Small time skip
I arrived and walked inside, signed in and sat down. I still had 5 minutes to spare so I just played games on my phone. "Miss (L/n)!" The lady called out. I got up and walked towards her. She took me to a small room and said,"the doctor will see you in a few minutes just wait here." I nod as she walks out closing the door behind her. I was just sitting on the check-up bed thingy, staring at the ceiling waiting. About 2 two minutes later I heard my door squeak open as a man in a white lab coat and green hair walked in. He was carrying a clipboard and had a stethoscope around his neck. He had a nice figure and a strong jawline with light stubble on it. He sat the clipboard on the counter and turned towards me. "Hello I'm Dr. Schneeplstein, I'll be your doctor for today." He said in a German accent which just made him cuter. "Ok miss (L/n), time for your check-up." He walked towards me and put his stethoscope in his eyes and put the end on my chest. I took deep breaths when instructed to, then he put the end on my back and did the same thing. After that he took my pulse. He put two fingers on my wrist and held my hand up with his other hand while looking at his watch. I didn't notice he was holding my hand but when I did I started to blush. He pulled away and wrote something on his clipboard. During this I was still blushing and he walked back over to take my temperature and then blood pressure. He grabbed the thermometer and put it in my mouth and grabbed the arm cuff and put it on my arm and started to pump it. He looked at the dial like it was a puzzle as I knew why. "Do you have high blood pressure problems in your family?" I nodded my head side to side. "Hm". He took off the cuff and the thermometer beeped. He took it out and looked at it the same way he looked at the dial, I blushed harder and giggled softly. He wrote this down and turn towards the door and locked it. I was confused at this point. He walked towards me and he stopped right between my legs then I knew. He looked down at me and said," I know why your temperature and blood pressure is really high." He bit his lip afterwards. I blushed even more and looked down in embarrassment. He took his hand and put it under my chin and made me look into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. He leaned down and kissed me. Fireworks blew up inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands made their way down to my hips. He bit my bottom lip for entrance and he stuck his tongue into my mouth as he took dominance quickly. After this intense kiss we pulled away and put our foreheads together as a thin line at spit connecting between our lips. Both of us catching our breathes, he laid me down on the table and climbed on top of me connecting our lips again. His hands went up my shirt, taking it off. He then took off my bra and his lab coat and his mouth latched onto my right nipple, licking and sucking on it I bit my lip my lip to contain my moans so we wouldn't get caught. He looked up at my as I ran my fingers throw his fluffy green hair. Then his kisses started to trail down towards my pants. He started to unbutton them and pull them off, revealing my  black lace panties. "God your beautiful." He said as he started to rub my slowly. I moaned softly while arching my back. He bit his lip and stopped to pull down his pants down along with his boxers. I gasped at the sight that was infront of me. His member was larger then most guys I've been with. He got back up and pulled down my panties and lined himself up with me. While pushing in he leaned down to kiss me to silence my moans along with his. He pushed in about half way in and stopped he waited for me to get used to his size then push all the way in. He started at a slow speed,"Mm fuck~" I moaned out softly and pulled his hair and he sped up now the sound of skin smacking, panting, and soft moans filled the small room. He kept thrusting at this speed for a while. I felt my climax rising, "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I moaned out as he nodded in agreement. Soon after I exploded all over his lower half. He thrusts started to get sloppier and I felt his member twitch inside me. He pulled out and let his hot cum pool on my stomach. We stayed in that position for a minute trying to catch our breath. Soon after he grabbed a wet paper towel and helped me clean up and get dressed. He unlocked the door and looked out to see if anyone was around before we walked out he stopped us and wrote something down a piece of paper and handed it to me, it was his number he winked at me and let me leave out the back so no one would see me. This was one of the best check-ups I've ever had I said to myself giggling.

(A/n): HEY HUMANS!!
This chapter just came to me so I wrote it too is over 1000 words and now I'm tired but I ain't going to sleep. But anyways
BYE HUMANS!!