Top of the morning to ya

I had woke up to the feeling of strong arms around my waist and light snores behind me. I flipped over to where I was facing g Seán. I kissed his nose and he groaned and opened his baby blue eyes slowly. "Morning." I said as he waved at me while stretching. I was about to get up when I felt Seán grab my waist. I look over my shoulder to see him looking directly into my eyes as the slight sun light coming in front the window shined brightly throw the curtain. "Stay" he said in a hushed and loving tone. I couldn't help but fall right back in bed with him and eventually fall asleep again.
Time skip
I woke up again to arms around me but it wasn't how I expected to wake up. Seán had pulled down my panties and started to fuck me as I slept. I felt him thrust harder and deeper into me and I bite my lip. At this point I think he knew I was awake cause he had flipped me over onto my back without pulling out. He kept thrusting as I started to moan loudly. He looked at me and thrusted deeper hitting my g-spot. I grabbed the sheets and screamed,"AH SEÁN RIGHT THERE!!" He looked at me and leaned down to kiss me. I moaned into the kiss. His thrusts started to get sloppy. "I'm close!" I said as he nodded in agreement. He kept thrusting til we both came. He pulled out and laid next to me. "Top of the morning to ya!" He said as I giggled and snuggled close for a bit then getting up and starting off my day as normal.

(A/n): HEY HUMANS!!
Idk what this chapter is but here, enjoy. Today was tiring so I wanted to write before I pass tf out. But anyways
BYE HUMANS!!