Part 2~

Hey, eveyone!!!!:D

I didn't want to confuse you, Buuuuuuuut I decided to change Lestat's name to Lucian. I didn't want anyone to get confused later on.

~~~~~~~~~~

This Erina Girl looked just like me. It was so freaky. We shared the same olive skin. Her black hair curled falling to her waist in little ringlets, which mine would have done if I hadn't straightened my hair the morning before. She even had the same auburn brown eyes as mine. Erina and I couldn't have looked more different though. She looked frail and dainty in her princess like dress. The thing was she look really sick, too thin almost. Pity washed over me. All I wanted to do was feed her and help her get well. Something told me she wasn't eating enough. Slowly, I began to wonder if this was what I would look like in a few months. I quickly shook the thought out of my head. I couldn't go back. The difference between me and her was clear. At least I thought it was at the time.

"Hello, Lucian. So, you've found my twin?" Her voice was gentle and sweet as she peered at me.

I raised my eyebrow. Twin? I thought. This dream just kept getting weirder and weirder. "Umm..."

"So, it seems. Raine, Erina and I have a proposal to make." Lucian grinned at me. "You see, Erina she's very sick and I need you to stand in for her."

I looked at him like he was an idiot. Stand in for her? Seriously? I had my own problems, and any "proposal" coming from a too thin photocopy of myself and an angelic guy seemed like bad news. I wasn't that stupid. As I was about to say so, I heard an obnoxious beeping noise.

"What the heck?" Suddenly, I was dragged backwards by something. It pulled my feet from underneath me with so much force it hurt. I was on my stomach now, reaching for them, trying as hard as I could to claw my way back. The last thing I wanted to do was to be pulled somewhere by something I couldn't see. I didn't want to die. The two of them never even took a step to help me. They didn't give me a second glance. Soon, the colors quickly started to vanish. The happiness I felt there was definitely gone too. It felt like I was riding the most nauseating rollercoaster ride known to man. If I could have I probably would have puked.

*****

My eyes flew open. I jumped out of bed. As fast as I could I flung my door open, and ran straight to the toilet. I'm positive threw up everything I had eaten for dinner last night. Believe me, it wasn't a pretty sight. Ugh, I felt sick. I had no idea why though.  In the background I could still hear my alarm clock going off. It was getting annoying. My brother was in the next room over, but I figured he wasn't nice enough to turn it off. God, I hated that thing. Eventually, I pulled myself out of the bathroom and went back into my bedroom. By the time, I got to my alarm clock though, it shut off. I sighed. Finally, why couldn't it have done it ten minutes ago?

When the alarm stopped I could hear my parents shouting at each other for some reason or other. My dad probably had accused her of cheating again, which I'm pretty sure she hasn't. I grabbed my ipod and ear buds off my dresser and put them in as quickly got ready for school. The first day was usually a little hectic. Being late would only make it worse. So, after I took a shower and was ready, I ran downstairs. My parents had stopped their argument by the time I was finished getting ready, so it was pretty quiet. I took my ear buds out. I don't know why, but I crept through the kitchen. There wasn't anyone in there, but it never hurt to be careful. Once I found my keys I grabbed them. As soon as I made it to the car, I was off.

My friends were talking in the parking lot when I got there. Pretty much everyone in our group was there. They looked like they were gossiping again, because the guys weren't paying attention.

"Hey, Raine!" Kat greeted me. "So, did you hear?"

"Hear what?" I knew it. It was always something this girl.

"Don't get sucked into it, Raine. They've been giddy for the past five minutes over another guy." Davon sighed.

"Don't listen to him. He's hot, and we are definitely not giddy" Kat stuck her tongue out at him."He must be a new transfer student or something. I bet he's a senior or something, but he has a British accent!"

"Actually, I have to say, I feel a little sorry for you guys." I laughed.

"You should."Ethan grumbled.

Hannah hit Ethan. "We weren't that bad."

"Yeah, you were." He said.

"Ooooooh, am I witnessing a lover's spat?" Cally mused, as she walked up.

"Yeah, because of this totally hot British transfer student!" Kat replied. I laughed.

"Mmm, there's a new hot guy?" Cally smiled, giving into Kat's craziness.

"Uh, yeah!" Hannah chimed in.

"Hey, there's a guy here that just happens to be your boyfriend." Ethan added.

The bell rang. All of our eyes widened. We were late for our first class."Oh, Shit!" Davon grabbed his backpack and start running for the door. The rest of us followed his lead and did the same thing. I laughed to myself. We always were the ones late on the first day. I guess, it was a tradition...

I ran as quickly as I could to my class. It was Japanese. To my surprise, when I opened the door, I came face to face the most beautiful man I had ever seen. There was an angelic look about him. It seemed a bit contradictory with the mischievous grin on his gorgeous face. For some reason though, I felt like I had seen him somewhere before, but I couldn't say where. That dark hair and those emerald green eyes were so familiar somehow.

"Oh, hello, you must be Raine." He said with his British accent. "Please take your seat we were just starting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo, here's the next chapter. It's a bit longer.

Tell me what you think :D

Comment~~~~ :DDD