Chapter 14

Adam's POV

“Adam, no. I refuse,” Ty says stubbornly. He's locked himself in the bathroom and won't come out for anything.

“Ty, she's not so bad!” I insist, though I secretly agree with his opinion of Sadie. “Come on, Ty, I'll be with you the whole time.”

“This is a bad idea,” Ty argues, “a really, really bad idea. Sadie will do something stupid and mess up everything-”

“But what is there to mess up? You aren't in a relationship right now, so what can she do?”

He sucks in a breath and pauses for a second before saying, “I don't know. She'll do something, though. She always does.”

“Ty, seriously. You guys used to be best friends, can't you just overcome your hatred for her for one night?” I plead. I don't wanna go downstairs alone. It'll be so freaking awkward, I hardly know her!

“No. Never. Ever.”

I sigh. He won't be coming out any time soon. “Okay, fine, then. I guess I'll go down there, and I'll call you down when she leaves.”

If she leaves,” Ty mutters. There's a slight pause, and then he asks worriedly, “Wait, you're going down there alone?”

“Well, yeah. Kyra went after Lauren, I can't exactly leave Sadie down there alone.”

The door swings open, and Ty stands before me. “Nevermind. I'm coming with you.”

☼☼☼

SORRY THIS IS LIKE TEN WORDS BUT WHATEVER I TRIED TO WRITE MORE BUT I HAVE TO GO AND WONT HAVE WIFI AGAIN TILL WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY OR SATURDAY OR SOMETHING SOO IM SORRY BAIII NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER SORRRYA AGIAN