Chapter 15

*Mullets view*
Lance was pulling me into his room, I didn't think too much of it. Honestly I thought we were gonna cuddle, I didn't think he was brave enough to try anything this early in the relationship....... I was wrong. When we got into his room, he immediately pinned up against the wall. He started kissing me very lustfully. He grabbed both my hands and pinned them over my head, I didn't know lance could be so dominating. He licked my bottom lip, and me being shocked let him in. He aggressively explored every part of my mouth, I honestly could help but moan. He then started to move us to the bed when I no longer felt his warm hands on my wrists but something very cold and hard. I broke the kiss to look up to see this son of a bitch handcuffed me to the bed. "Hope you don't mind Keith, but I like it REAL ruff" after that I was excited and nervous all at the same time. When I looked back at him, he quickly put something over my eyes. "You were looking around so much I could kiss you, so I blindfolded you so now you have no where to look" he whispered in my ear making me shiver. He started kissing me again and before I knew it he was trailing kisses now my neck. He then literally RIPPED off my shirt...... it was in two pieces. I can't help but think how hot that was, before I could think too much of it I feel his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck while his make their way up my torso. Lance slowly moves further and further down until he found my sweet spot "A-Ah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~alright y'all I've gotten ur inputs on the next few chapters I will be doing! And I'm soooo thankful! Sorry this has taken so long I've had great opportunity come up for me and I'm cherishing everyone of them! And now I give u a little sneak Peak of what's to come. I promise now that I am on Christmas break I will upload the actual smut chapter! Also WE HAVE HIT 7K READS GUYS!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!! ~Michelle