Chapter 3

*Mullets views*
There I was pinned to the wall I had so many emotions running threw me at once. All I knew was something changes when I transformed, I feel different but in a natural way weirdly enough. I noticed lance was staring at my ear and I couldn't help but chuckle "What are you laughing at?" Lance says in a gentle loving voice, " Just the fact that you are desperately trying not to touch my ears" I say with the most amused smile ever. I didn't think to much of it until I felt his fingers brush my ears, and I kinda enjoyed it weirdly enough. I tried to stop it but it just happened, a deep rumble came from my chest and I couldn't keep my eyelids open.

*Lances view*
I thought fuck it and petted Keith's ears, I wasn't expecting the cutest thing ever where he leans into my touch while purring with his eyes closed!! I was just calming down when I felt something strong wrap around my waist, I look down and Keith had wrapped his tail around me and was holding me in place. All I could think of was how cute that was, I really should ask him out. But what if he rejects me like all the girls I've flirted with, is he even gay?

*Mullets view*
OMG I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT! Why the hell would I let my tail rap around his waist?!? He thinks I'm weird now 100% without a doubt, but why is he still petting me? And why does he have such a loving look on his face? Ugh, is he even gay I mean he only ever flirts with girls there's a change he might not like guys let alone me! Whatever this hands are so soft in my ears, I just want to enjoy this. And with that I fully relaxed.

*Pidges view*
I was going to get Lance for lunch while Hunk went to go get Keith. But he couldn't find him.... like anywhere training room, Red's hanger, his room, Shiro's room, no where. So they gave up figured when he's hungry he'll come. So there I was at Lance's door but it was open and I saw Keith with ears and a tail rapped around Lance's waist and Lance petting Keith's ears, so I did the most logical thing I could think of..... I took blackmail photos. Then I knocked on the door and told them lunch was ready, they were both so red.... it was funny as hell! (Me too pidge me too 😂)

*3rd person*
Lance went to lunch but they both decided it would be better for everyone right now if Keith stayed in Lance's room. Of course at some point Keith would have to come out but today wasn't it. After lunch Lance brought an extra plate to his room, said "he was still hungry" but really it was for Keith. Pidge of course helped, she ran tests on Keith to make sure everything was ok and he didn't have a disease of some kind. He was fine, just a healthy teen galra with some human traits.

*Mullets view*
I've decided tomorrow I'll tell the team, I'm just scared on what they will think hopefully Lance is right and they'll except me. Lance came in with my meal, when I smelled it is when my hunger kicked in. I was practically drooling over the food, and maybe how worried Lance looked. He set the plate down on the bed and gave me some clothes I could change into, when I found out I turned galra I may have ripped up my clothes. I went to his shower with the clothes in my arms, not gonna lie I was in heaven. I smelled like Lance, I was wearing his clothes, and he insisted that he fed me.

*Lances view*
I really wanted to see Keith in my clothes for some reason, then I wanted to feed him. Maybe it's because he looks so vulnerable because of the transformation. When I was looking at him, I swear his eyes have gotten bigger. They've turned an amber color with hints of purple in them, I'm pretty sure that's the prettiest thing I've ever seen. My clothes where surprisingly big on him, ugh this guy is literally be the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while summer is FINALLY here and I can update more often hopefully. I have decided that I will not be writing smut in my first story (sorry for y'all nasties) but my next story is going to be oneshots so who know. Also I had major writers block sooo but I'm over it now so I'm back -Michelle