Chapter 4

*Mullets view*
After I was full and I was in comfy clothes, the drowsiness kicked. Then it hit me...... I couldn't go to my room to sleep, incase someone saw me. I looked at Lance, "H-hey Lance" "Yes, Keith?" He said in a genuine voice "I'm tired, but I don't know where to sleep" I said confused. Lance scooted over and patted the spot next to him while saying "Just sleep with me" in a comfortable way as he stripped to his boxers. "O-ok?" I felt my face burn up as I stripped to my boxers also, then climbed into bed with him.

*Lances view* 
Oh God, he's actually going to sleep with me! I didn't think he would actually do it! I thought he'd laugh it off and sleep on the floor or something! I was trying to play it cool and I rolled on my side as I felt him start to shake. I turned around "are you ok Keith" I said really worried. "Y-Yeah, j-just cold" he said still shaking. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his torso, he was cold to the touch! I felt him tense up, then a few seconds later relax. I hugged him tighter and put my face in the nape of his neck "I'll won't let anything or anyone hurt you Keith, I promise" I whispered as I figured he was asleep.... I was wrong. He turned to face me, he had to look up to make eye contact. When I looked down I nearly died from how cute he looked. "thank you" he said, snuggled under my chin. With that I heard his breathing go even, I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing that night.

*Third person*
The next morning came and they were both genuinely shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for the 36 of u who have read this! Um I hope ur liking it! I'm going to try and keep updating regularly cause like I know how frustrating it is to wait weeks on end for one chapter, it's annoying - Michelle