Chapter 13

*Lances view*
I was sitting there feeling VERY uncomfortable, I was doing absolutely nothing but sitting there watching Lotor pace back and forth. This wet on for about 30 minutes when a huge crash came from down the hall scaring that absolute shit out of me. I saw Lotor whip his head around to where the noise came from, I saw him sprint down the hall and in a matter of minutes I hear and bunch of clashing and grunts. Then after a few minutes it all went silent, I was genuinely scared what if it wasn't voltron and so rebels were coming to assassinate me! I was now terrified thanks to my own god damn anxiety. (Me too Lance) then the door crashed open revealing my beautiful omega, I wanted nothing more than to have him in my arms!

*mullets view*
I nearly broke down when I saw him like that, Lotor made him look like a whore or something! I was raging, but also keeping sight of what needed to be done which was save Lance. I ran up to him and cut his chains, we started to run down the hall to find blue when suddenly the alpha made a sharp turn down a different hall way. I thought while he was here he learned his way around a bit so I followed until we ended up in a closet and I was genuinely confuse. (My mind goes to dirty places 😂) I saw Lance dogging through a pile of clothes, I saw him pull out his clothes looking very relieved. I started chuckling, we were in a rush and he found it necessary to get his goddamn JACKET. He looked at me with confusion apparent "what's so funny" he said, which only made me laugh more knowing he was dead serious. "Well we are in a life or death kinda situation and you still found the need to get ur jacket" I said while I continued to chuckle then he started to chuckle with me. "This is my favorite jacket I'm not abandoning it!" We eventually both took off towards blue, once I knew he was inside and safe I went to red. We all met up at the castle, I finally got my alpha back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dead ass so sorry I left y'all hanging. I start my marching season and my mind was else where for a month I forgot this even existed. But I'm back and hopefully will stay around 😂 but if I don't update and y'all get impatient feel free to spam the crap out of me. I read the comments and all! Love you all thank you SO much for the support! We finally reached 5k reads on the story. I can't tell u have thankful I am for that, I honestly thought I was gonna get maybe 5 reads not 5K! Thank you for the support! ~Michelle