Epilogue

After Four Years:

"Papa, Papa" A small girl around 3 years ran through the corridor into the balcony where her father was working.

"Hey, Princess What's up?" The man asked looking up from the work and a smile appeared on his lips seeing his daughter pouting looking at him while she crossed her arms on her chest just like her mother.

"Papa, I ask you something?" She said innocently and he just wanted to gobble up seeing her innocence.

"Anything for my Princess," He said kissing her cheeks tightly for which she giggled.

"I want a baby sis," The baby asked cutely her father while the man just chocked on his saliva in shock an surprise and before he can reply he was interrupted.

"Ruhanika Akshat Singhania," Her mother said entering inside.

"Jaan, what happened?" Akshat asked his wife and she just glared at him making him gulp.

"Ruhi, complete the milk and stop hiding your face in Papa's neck," Samiara warned her three-year-old daughter who was spoiled rotten by her both set of grandparents, Aunts and Uncles and mainly her father which is making her stubborn day by day.

"But Mamma Milk is yuck," Ruhi said making a disgusting expression with a pout on her lips which made Akshat chuckle but stopped seeing his wife's glare.

"Ruhi, Drink this milk if not today you will not be going to your Aunt Jiya and Uncle Arhaan's  house to play with your little brother Rehaan," Samiara threatened.

"No Mamma, I drink milk," Ruhi said forwarded her hand, taking the glass she gulped all the milk in a go and ran outside getting down from her Papa's arms which made her parents smile at her antics after Ruhi ran out Akshat pulled Samiara into his arms started to lace kisses along her nape making her shiver and moan in pleasure.

"Ak...Akshat someone will come to leave me," Samiara said with difficulty and tried to push him but he didn't budge.

"Jaan, Ru asked me something and as her father I plan to give her that," Akshat said smirking.

"You are telling me that like something you never said no to her any of the wishes," Samiara said glaring.

"Well, she is my princess and I plan on spoiling her because as her mother you there to teach her manners, values and traditions," Akshat said with a smile.

"Okay, now what did she want from you?" Samiara asked him.

"Well not from me completely because for what she wanted we both are needed to work for that," Akshat said smirking.

"What do you mean by that?" Samiara asked with a frown.

"Well, she wanted a baby sis/ brother," Akshat said and waited for her to realize what he said and in few seconds Samiara cheeks turned red making him chuckle.

"Shut up Akshat," Samiara said, pushed him and ran outside while he laughed out fully and just shook his head fondly remembering how happy their life had become in last four years they had their fights but they couldn't stay angry or far from each other or without talking to each other more than few hours for which they were teased by their families and friends mercilessly but he didn't mind it because he gets to see her flushed and shy face which always brought pride to him because he was the reason for the colour that is coloured on her cheeks, now everyone is settled in their lives, Jiya and Arhaan are married and have a two year old baby boy named Rehaan, while Amar and Alisha are before two years and they had twins before a year both were girls named as Siyali and Samantha who were devils always up to some mischief-making their mother go crazy because always Amar protects them from scoldings by Alisha. Their life is blissfully filled with happiness, joy and love. Aarav is back in city and dating a girl named Priya whom he met two years back while he was handling his own company which Samiara gave him back while Arjun was imprisoned for lifetime while Riya is imprisoned for 14 years and after she will be on parole till her last breath and Yash Ahuja was hanged to death in NY prison.