Chapter-4(E)

Samira's P.O.V:

Flashback:

I was waiting at Blue Hill restaurant for Amar and Alisha after attending a meeting with clients for lunch and then I heard a commotion outside the place and went to see it and saw that a person's back was facing me and he was wearing black leather coat with "I'm a Bad boy" writing on it and was fighting with a group of people which made me irritated because I hate fightings and when I was coming inside I heard a conversation between two ladies which made me impress about it somewhat but not completely.

"You know he is a nice person Rose, he protected that girl because she was getting teased brutally." The first lady said.

"You're right Jessica he protected her even though there was no need for him to do that when he is no one to her," Rose said.

"Rose, you know whoever is going to marry him, she is a lucky girl," Jessica said.

"You're right Jessica she is one lucky girl but now we need to leave from here come," Rose said and they both left from there and before I can see his face he went away and in time I turned back to see Amar and Ishu making their way towards me.

We ordered our lunch and had a small talk regarding business and other things while eating then I paid the bill but not before ordering the desert Chocolate ice-cream three scoops for me and Vanilla and Strawberry for them.

"So Sammy, are you going to visit an art exhibition that was being held at Argan Gallery?" Ishu asked.

"Of course I'm going to visit the exhibition as I love to admire and appreciate the art done by others and it is one of the biggest art galleries in NY," I replied.

"We know that Sammy, you love art but be back at the flat by 07:00 Okay?" Amar asked and I was confused.

"Are you not accompanying me?" I asked them.

"No Sammy, actually we planned to watch a movie followed by dinner and we are not talented like you in finding art interesting as well as we are not in a mood," Ishu said but I can see that they are going on a date and I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable to explain that to me; so I left the issue there it.

"It's Okay I will go by myself and I promise that I will be back by 07:00 and I will have my dinner outside too so don't worry about it," I said and they nodded them and then I bid them adieu and left to Argan gallery by hiring a cab. I reached the gallery by half an hour and then took the pass and went inside.

I was admiring a painting which got my attention the time entered inside, it was a painting of a bird raising from fire and being reborn with fire in its eyes but it's heart was covered with ice and it represented myself so I thought because after the betrayal of those three and the way I reborn again with ice surrounding my heart to not to let other people enter it. I came out of my musings when someone knocked me from the back side for which I was going to fall forward but someone caught me from my waist to stop from falling forward which sent a shiver down my spine and I looked up to see into honey colour orbs which were staring right into mine. I came back into reality when someone knocked us into the wall.

"Thank you," I said and moved forward for the next painting but he didn't let go of my hand and I turned towards him to see him giving me a smile.

"Well, a cup of coffee with me?" He asked which shocked me first then it turned to annoyance because the minute he started to flirt with me.

"No. Thank you I'm fine by myself." I replied wrenching my wrist from his palm which made his smile drop for a minute but returned back immediately within few seconds.

"Fine, we can see art together." He again said following back of me now it is starting to irritate me.

"No, I said once but now I'm telling you clearly I don't want your company you can leave me alone for god's sake," I said annoyance clear in my voice and by the ending my voice raised for which the security thrown me and him outside for the disturbance caused by us and now I'm really angry on him but as he is a stranger and I didn't want to shout at him I started walking leaving him in the middle of the street.

"Sorry, but I really don't like exhibitions but my friend dragged me here and I wanted to come out of there and when I saw you, it looked like you were in some other world so I wanted to bring you along with me." He explained which made me quite furious.

"You mean you wanted to leave then you should have left but why did you drag me I love to admire art and you dragged me out of there." I snapped at him and left from there without turning back.

************

That day was my first meeting with Akshat Singhania and till now I didn't forget it and I don't know the reason for that and second meeting was even more surprising for me because the person I met the second time was completely different from the first time.

Flashback:

I was in the meeting room waiting for the representative of Singhania Industries as I was trying to build a new project with that company here in NY, Amar was outside dealing with legal formalities and Alisha was sitting beside me on left side checking their yearly turn over so that we can finalize the decision of doing business with them or not. I came out of my musings when a person entered in three pieces dark blue suit with goggles and I was stunned because he was none other than the person I met at the gallery. I was in a trance till he snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Hello, Ms Ahulwalia, I'm Akshat Singhania, C.E.O of Singhania Industries; nice meeting you." He said forwarding his hand for a formal handshake but I didn't answer until Alisha poked me in my ribs and my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Nice to meet you too Mr Singhania shall we proceed?" I asked and he nodded his head in approval.

For the next three hours, I was observing and he was different from the one I met before one week that was flirt and this was a person who is dedicated to working with sincerity and responsibility. Even for once he didn't look at me or flirted with me which made me think over my opinion that I made last time but he still annoyed me.

************

Now we are going to meet on a regular basis because his sister was marrying my brother and we need to meet daily to make arrangements along with running our company with their company. I came out of my thoughts when Amar shook my shoulder.

"Shall we go, Sammy, we are getting late for shopping, and everyone is waiting for us at the Shopping mall. Your father just now called me to inform you as your phone is getting network busy." Amar said.

"Yeah, we can leave once I take my phone and purse," I said and went to my cabin to take them and after 5 mins searching for them I got it and came down for going to engagement shopping of Bhai and Bhabhi (Sister-in-law).