Chapter-3(E)

Samira's P.o.v:

I'm getting ready to go to the company to introduce myself as I said at the party yesterday evening. I wore a pencil black skirt with a cream shirt with loose hair and went down to greet Mom and Dad as a baby girl was still sleeping because of yesterday's party.

"Good morning Mom and Dad."

"Good morning Princess." They greeted me in unison.

"Well are you ready for your first day in our office Samira or Are you nervous?" Dad asked.

"I'm excited to introduce myself but not nervous as this is not my first day as a boss or to the office," I replied while having pancakes that Mom whipped me along with Maple syrup.

"That's good and today Jai's brother-in-law will be there remember that."Mom said remembering me.

"Of course Mom I remember that and Mom inform Babygirl that she can come to the office at noon if she wants too," I said to her and she nodded her head.

After that Dad and I went in separate cars to office as he was using his old car while I was using latest sports car which was brought by me and Jiya so that we both can use it. After an hour we entered office late due to traffic and the office became silent after our arrival.

"Well guys I want each and every employee in the seminar hall in next 10 mins and I don't want anyone to be late," I ordered and dad followed along with Aarav who was here to represent their company while Arjun and Riya were here as his friends while Amar and Alisha as company legal lawyer and Secretary. In next ten mins seminar filled with employees.

"Well I would like to introduce myself, my name is Samira Ahluwalia, daughter of your boss as you all know and now I'm taking up the company and to work here there are few sets of rules and regulations that you need to follow and before I tell what are they. I want to introduce you to two people, meet Mr Amar Jha legal adviser of the company and Alisha Garg Secretary of the company as present secretary got retired last week." I said and saw everyone was paying attention to me which was good because I will never forgive anyone for their mistakes regarding the work.

"Now onto rules, first every one of you should arrive office at 9:00 and you can leave at sharp 5:00. Second I don't want to see anyone wasting time during office hours. Third, you can do whatever you want during lunch and snacks time. The fourth rule never gives excuses for incomplete work and be honest with me and fifth" I was continuing when the door of the seminar hall got opened with full force and the person standing at the door shocked me.

"You" I shouted at him.

"You." He shouted at the same time.

"What are you doing here? Get out from here." I said pointing my index finger at him while he just grinned at me which made me annoyed.

"Samira, meet Mr Akshat Singhania younger brother-in-law of Jai and Brother of Sariyu," Dad said which shocked me to the core.

"Hello Ms. Samira nice to meet you and sorry for the interruption and I was late due to traffic." He said giving me a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr Akshat." I greeted him and turned around and started talking to others for the next hour and I dismissed them to go and complete their works.

"Samira now I'm leaving to home, everyone already left except Amar and Alisha. They said they will wait for you in the cafeteria on the down floor." He said.

"Of course dad and can you tell them to come to my cabin?" I asked him and he nodded his head in yes. After twenty minutes I reached my cabin as I was stopped a number of times in middle because I was observing everyone.

"Well, Ishu and Amar what do you think?" I asked them because in the last five years we became too close seeking each other's opinions and decisions and the bond I had with these people is much stronger than with those betrayers.

"We don't know about that but I can tell that you are quite annoyed with Akshat being here," Ishu said wriggling her eyebrows which made me smack her back on the head.

"It's true Sam but I don't understand what bothers you about him, in fact, he is a good person with a good character and as a friend he is perfect," Amar said and I was quite annoyed that they are saying that even when they know how irritating person Akshat is. I still remember the day we met them for first time.