Chapter-30

It has been a week after their second kiss and from next minute they kissed for the second time Samiara started to avoid Akshat and he couldn't understand for what she is avoiding him and even elders couldn't understand anything because if they wanted to talk about her avoiding him she is getting hyper and angry on everyone so they kept silent and today is Jai and Sariyu's sangeet and Akshat is determined to find the reason. 

Everyone entered the venue and was mesmerized to see the arrangements as Samiara said no to everyone regarding Sangeet decorations and arrangements taking solely the responsibility. Akshat eyes were searching for Samiara when he saw her coming towards their family and he was stunned to see her beauty as she was wearing butterfly net thread lehenga choli in cream and black colour, doing her hair in a bun with diamond studs as earrings with empty neck paired with black heels looking like a diva.

"Welcome," Samiara said.

"Hello Samiara, I see that you have decided to grace me with your presence?" Akshat asked sarcastically.

"Well, I'm here to greet my bhabhi," Samiara said but Akshat can see the same longing that will be seen in his eyes for her.

After that guests started coming and everyone got busy in function but Akshat all the time tried to talk her and she ignored him which pissed him royally so he was going to go out of function when he saw Samiara walking out with anger and frustration in her eyes which made him frustrated and he followed her only to see her back facing him while she was shouting at someone when Akshat moved forward, he was shocked to see Aarav there and he went ahead slightly to listen to their conversation.

"What do you want Aarav?" Samiara asked.

"I want only one chance to explain myself and beg for your forgiveness then I will never show you my face, please Sam," Aarav pleaded her.

"Fine, you have 20 mins to explain yourself, then get the hell out of my life," Samiara said coldly and looked him in the eye.

"I'm sorry Samiara, I never realized that I was hurting you I mean using you as you put it, like always I wanted to win the bet and in the process I lost the only true friend and lover I ever had in my life, I was so blinded by farce of a friendship which was nothing but betrayal, I broke your heart and by the time I realized all these things I lost you forever but I'm happy you found someone who loves you with all his heart, I regret not identifying the love I had for you in my past but now the love or maybe crush is only a mere memory and nothing else, I'm leaving this city in search finding myself once again and I hope I will who and what I'm, all I want before going is your forgiveness which I beg for and I know it is not easy for you forgive me but just try it, I'm Sorry and thank you for giving me a chance to explain myself," Aarav said and turned to walk away when he was stopped and he turned around and looked towards her.

"Stop Aarav, you were innocent up to some extent because you were manipulated by Arjun, Riya and the girl Anuhya you thought you love and it was reciprocated and I can't hold you responsible for that but somewhere you yourself never wanted to mend your ways even though you realized it was wrong, but I don't want to hold onto past anymore because I have moved on and the pain I caused you and the revenge I took on them was the last page of my past which I have closed forever, I FORGAVE YOU, but I CANNOT FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME and I'M NOT SORRY THAT YOU ARE SUFFERING, if it makes me a bad person then I don't care because in the last I gave you three what you deserved, GOOD BYE MR AARAV AGARWAL," Samiara said walking away from her past completely unknown to the presence of Akshat who felt immense happiness in his heart while Aarav just stood there till Samiara vanished from his sight and moved out of the venue.

  Akshat entered inside venue grinning like a Cheshire cat, when one of the spotlights fell on him and other one fell on Samiara surprising him, he was frozen in his spot when he looked at Samiara because she was standing in front of him with a ring in her hand, a smile playing on her lips while there was mic in her hand indicating she was going announce something.

"Akshat Singhania, the one who entered my life as a tornado, I met him for first time in a art exhibition at NY and he literally barged to me and dragged me out of the place the same way he barged into my life, I was irritated because of his behavior while I was impressed with his business skills, sincerity and honesty, he became acquaintance but when I met him as my brother's brother-in-law and Singhania Industries Heir here in India, I was surprised but  I was always irritated by his presence till Alisha made me realize that I was being unfair to him then I forward my hand for friendship towards him, as time passed between as friends, we were becoming more than that, we both were infatuated to each other and we confessed it to, In a relationship, trust is more important, when you trusted me enough that you chose to confide in me about your fist love which you didn't even with your family members, I was honored, I saw pain, guilt, anger and anguish of not doing justice by punishing the sinner of your love, I found an honest lover, when you were concerned about me when I was met with accident then I saw a father in you, when you took care of me I saw a mother in you, when you took stand for me in front of my past, I found a perfect life partner, when you proposed me for marriage by confessing your love even I wanted to tell you that even I love you but before starting a new chapter in my life with you I wanted to close my past chapter completely so I never confessed it, I realized my love when I was concerned and scared for you when you didn't contact me or our family for four days continuously it took me all the control not to lash at you for your stupidity the minute I saw you drinking at the bar without caring for the world, we respect each other choices while supporting and what more a girl dream of  for a life partner which is you Akshat, When I found you, I found everything, the prayers of my heart went beyond the sky in your form, you are my guide, my world doesn't exists beyond your arms, keep me always cocooned there, when I found you I lost myself, there is shore somewhere in you, you alone are what I remember, I'm sorry that I avoided you for last one week and kept you waiting for my answer but I wanted to make this moment special for us, Thank you for coming in my life, you are my partner, my companion and soul mate, I LOVE YOU AKSHAT, yes for your question, I WILL MARRY YOU because YOU HEALED ME WHEN I WAS BROKEN BY HIM," Samiara confessed her feelings walking towards Akshat surprising everyone while Akshat had tears in his eyes her , he just took her in a bone crushing hug.

"I Love You to Samiara and Yes I will marry you, I was dying to listen to those three words from you and now I'm happy that I can't describe in words," Akshat said.

"So you don't have a problem in participating in our engagement?" Samiara asked smirking while others laughed looking at Akshat's shocked face.

"You mean you all know that she was planning to confess her feelings?" Akshat asked glaring at others while they avoided looking at him.

"No Akshat we only know that today she wanted your both engagement we didn't think she is going to confess her feelings openly in front of us all," Sariyu said.

"Fine this time I will excuse you, people," Akshat said arrogantly while others looked at him with open mouth.

"I Love You Akshat," Samiara said silently as others were immersed in function, they were standing in a corner far from everyone.

"I Love you too my Jaan and thank you for coming in my life," Akshat said kissing her forehead while she smiled at him.

"No Akshat it should be me who should thank you because you healed me and shown me a what love is when my first love which in fact tuned out to be failure, while our love was true, if not we will not be here together, going to start a new phase in our life," Samiara said kissing on his chest where she can listen to his heartbeat which was giving her comfort and providing warmth.

"Well, as we are going to start a new chapter in my life, I have something for you," Akshat said opened his sherwani top two buttons and there on his chest was a heart filled with letters Samiara which brought tears to her eyes.

"Did you feel any pain?" Samiara asked kissing the heart which sent shivers down his spine.

"No because when I was getting this tattoo done, I remembered your smiling eyes which are the door to your souls," Akshat said with a smile which brought red hue to her cheeks and he laughed seeing her shyness and hugged her close to his chest.

After that once Sangeet function was finished, they exchanged rings and priest found a auspicious time after one week of Jai and Sariyu's marriage and both were excited for their marriage because from now onwards there is nothing or anyone that is stopping them from living their life happily which they deserve after what they went through in past and came out as the best daughter, son, sister, brother and lovers.

They may face ups and downs in their marriage life but they will always find each other to lean on.