Chapter-10

Akshat's P.O.V:

I saw Samira first time at the art gallery in NY where she was admiring an art work while I went there because Asher my friend cum P.A insisted me to accompany him and the way she was immersed in art was very intriguing the way her expressions changed time to time and that moment I know that she was perfect for me I don't know whether it was an instinct or something but the moment I laid my eyes on her I knew she was born for me so I took an approach to her in different way I wanted her to remember me so I fought with her by dragging her from the gallery and gave a silly reason because we will never remember a stranger but we remember a person if we fight with him/her or if any memorable incident, after she finished giving me an earful she left from there and I didn't follow her because if my instincts are correct then I will meet her again and if I meet her for three times then I'm going to make her my wife at any cost but if she wants me in return. From childhood I was brought up here in NY with my paternal grandparents while my parents and elder sister lived in India who use to visit me in holidays I was born with silver spoon but grandma made me realize that god gives the best in life if the that said person is worth of that so from my childhood I was  devoted so much to that I did everything in my life better with hard work because I wanted everything best and also she told that when I will meet the person that is destined to be mine I will feel at home and now Samira awoke those feelings in me, it was proved true when I met her second time for a deal with the company that was lead by a Indian businesswoman known as devil of the business world and was surprised to see her professionalism and passion about the work she does and the way she handles the company. the belief that she was my destined sealed when I met her as sister-in-law of my sister and sister of my brother-in-law Jai and I was introduced to her as her brother's brother-in-law in middle of the meeting will be memorable for me because she was looking at me as wounded lioness because I know that she doesn't like interruptions during her work time.

Then the beautiful journey of our friendship started not before two long months because for some reason she hesitant to extend her hand for friendship which made me frown because she is not trusting any new person in her life for a beautiful relationship called friendship and made me want to kill the person who was cause for pain she went through it. First time I met her I saw some kind of pain in her eyes which I wanted to wash away, I know it has been only months that I met her but I knew somethings about her from instincts which never went wrong and when she extended her friendship I was on cloud nine then I asked her personal question when we were in bus yesterday travelling to Cashmiri resorts and she replied confidently with firm voice with honesty lacing through it that we are friends but I'm not her confidant which made me like her even more because I always searched for the people in my life who is honest, loyal, hard-working and passionate about beautiful emotions like Love, happiness and forgiveness. God and the dress she wore while travelling was killing me, my heart was telling me to ravish her to content of my heart while mind was warning me that it was not correct time and I just mumbled to myself that Not only beautiful but sexy and hot too in that damn dress. After that we had dinner and retired to our rooms because next day we need to enjoy.

*******************

"Good morning Bhai." Samira said coming out from her room near us wearing Summer Floral Long Beach Maxi Dress  kissed Jiju(Jai) on his cheek with a smile.

"Good morning Princess, did you have a good night sleep?" He asked her meanwhile Di came out of the room along with Amar, Alisha and Jiya and sat beside him while others settled themselves on other chairs.

"Yeah Bhai I had good sleep and good morning everyone." She then greeted everyone of us but I was always curious about the relation Samira and Jiju shared along with Jiya and today I wanted to know how they met with each other.

"Good morning Samira and Jiju how did you meet Her and Jiya?" I asked him.

"Yeah good morning and Jai even I wanted to know from long time." Di said and everyone started to laugh so loudly except me, di and Samira as she was pouting at others while we both are confused seeing their reactions.

"What happened to you all why are you all laughing?" Di questioned.

"It's nothing Sariyu it's just remembering how naive and innocent our Princess was that time brought laugh out of us." He said and started to explain how Samira was going to meet with an accident and how he protected her and how easily she extended her hand of friendship and position of brother to him even without knowing the stranger and di also started to laugh but I found it cute and pride at her skills of including everyone in her life.

"Stop it all of you she wasn't naive or innocent in fact I find it beautiful because she has a talent to make you feel as a family and Jiju she treated you as her brother was because she knew that if a person who can go to that extent to protect a stranger from death then you being her brother will treat her like a princess and I find it mature and understanding and her passion towards love and importance of relations." I said and everyone was looking at me surprised while Samira was looking at me with slight teary eyes and in that moment her eyes conveyed how grateful she was and left from there as my Mom and her Mom was calling her and after she went I found others staring at me so I raised my eyebrows in question.

"Akshat Do you love Samira?" Jiju asked seriously while others were looking at me intensely.

"Jiju I don't know whether I love her yet or not but I do like her so much and I don't want to rush her into anything so I kept those thoughts to myself." I replied honestly.

"Akshat I'm not going to lecture but be aware the minute I see tears in her eyes and I came to know that you were the reason no one will be able to stop me from hurting you and Please take care of her she has been through a lot for last five years and no it is not my pace to share that with you because it his her decision to when to tell you but I assure once she starts loving someone she does that so amazingly that you will feel like you're the happiest and luckiest person alive on whole planet." Bhai said walked away with di not before squeezing my shoulder.

"Take care of Samira/Di." Jiya, Amar and Alsiha said at same time and I just nodded my head in yes manner.