Chapter-17

Samiara was on cloud nine she could never imagine someone will like her to this extent I mean her family and friends love her but he was an outsider before three months even though he was accquataince through business, now she knows he will never break her heart like Aarav or someone else.

"Come in Samiara answer me my knees are paining, " Akshat said with a pout which made her chuckle.

"You want me to be your girlfriend even though you know that I may say no, you accepted me the way without telling me to change my personality or to rectify my flaws when the first time I saw you and met you at an art exhibition in NY I was annoyed and I formed an impression of you being a spoilt brat then it was changed somewhat when you came as CEO of AS Industries but I was still persistent in my opinion and I was quite annoyed because you always invoked feelings and emotions which I never felt before by anyone and when I and you became friends I came to understand what type of person you are and I was happy to be your friend, when we confessed to each other that we are attracted I felt content that I can express my emotions freely but what made firm that this relationship will go beyond attraction was your confession of your past to me, you asked me whether I want to be your girlfriend? But I wanted to ask you to be my boyfriend, So Mr Akshat Singhania I would love to be your girlfriend." Samiara said with a smile but tears were flowing, she made Akshat stand on his feet along with her as she crouched to his level when she was confessing.

"Thank you Miara and you will never regret being my girl, " Akshat said slipped the ring on her ring finger.

"I know that I will never regret being your girl as I follow my heart instincts, " Samiara said and with that, he kissed her softly and she was shocked for few seconds but later even she responded the kiss was soft full of love and understanding not of urgency or force and when they both were out of breath, they parted with a smirk on his face while her face was red with shyness but content.

"Thank you for coming to my life Akshat and you are bringing the old Samiara who was lost somewhere in Past, " Samiara confessed with sincerity.

"No thank you Samiara you are the one who eased the pain I felt in my heart after she left and I'm happy that you came in life and gave me a chance, " Akshat said.

"Well we both forget the golden rule of no thank you and no sorry so we need to move from that and now I'm starving, " Samiara said.

"You are right to come, I have already arranged everything for our dinner, " Akshat said taking her hand into his guiding her to the table and she followed him to the table.

After that, they had dinner talking about everything that came into their minds and they never knew when night passed and midnight arrived. They were interrupted when Samiara yawned indicating she is sleepy.

"Come on Miara, we need to leave you are feeling sleepy, " Akshat said.

"But I don't want to as I feel great here and I feel comfortable like this that I don't want to move, " Samiara said in a complaining tone.

"Okay we will stay here for few more minutes then we will leave, " Akshat said in a comprising tone for which he was gifted with a bright smile even though it was sleepy. After a few minutes, he was met with her sleeping form, he just shook his head and scooped her form in his hands and took her to the car and made her sleep in the passenger seat of the car and he took driving seat. When they reached the cottage he took her in his arms and laid her on her bed and went to his but not before kissing her forehead lovingly.

Next morning when Samiara opened her eyes she was confused at first but when she recalled everything that happened last night blush crept upon her cheeks along with a smile and she can't wait to share this news with her friends and sister. She turned her head and saw it was breakfast time so got fresh up and wore casual shirt collar long sleeves single breasted dress in red coupled with a black legging and left her hair open.

 She turned her head and saw it was breakfast time so got fresh up and wore casual shirt collar long sleeves single breasted dress in red coupled with a black legging and left her hair open

When she went down she saw breakfast already laid out and Akshat was sitting at the table waiting for her while scrolling through his phone.

"Good morning Akshat, "She greeted him by kissing his cheek.

"Good morning Miara and you should wish your boyfriend like this, " he said and pecked her lips while she turned red with his gesture.

"Okay, today we need to go back but before that do want to do anything else?" Akshat asked while they both were placing breakfast on their plates to eat.

"Hmm, nothing we can start immediately and I wanted to ask something?" Samiara asked.

"You can ask me anything and I will be happy to tell you, " He said and gave her a smile to assure her.

"Do you want to come out about our relation to everyone?" Samiara asked.

"I'm happy you asked that question I will be the happiest person if you want to come open about our relation in front of our families and friends but if you don't want to then there is no need for that, " Akshat said.

"Actually I want us to come out only in front of our friends and siblings and if we are taking this relationship onto the next level then we can inform our parents, " Samiara replied.

"Then do one thing call Jai, Jiya, Amar and Alisha to the restaurant at 8:00 tonight and by that time even we will reach so we can come clean in front of them and I will call Sariyu too, " Akshat said.

"That's a great idea and I will leave them messages and I want to spend some time with you through this journey because once we return we need to focus on Marriage and business, " Samiara said.

"If that is what you want then we will do that and you know this is the best journeys I have ever had in my life, " Akshat said.

"And it is one of the best happiest moment and memory I have ever had, " Samiara replied.

"I don't want to spoil the mood or happy and cheerful environment by what are you think about Aarav and others?" Akshat asked.

"I planned something which will teach them and others to never mess with Samiara Ahuliwalia and the reason I kept silent till now was I didn't get chance to rip them apart as they didn't confront me but now I think the confrontation is approaching as once they will listen about us they will come in front of me to have a talk, " Samiara said.

"I will be with you throughout this and it is my promise, " Akshat and sealed the promise with a kiss.