The King Has Returned

Simba went up the hill and roared. His roar caused every neighboring Pokémon to awake, including Timon and Pumbaa. Simba went downhill and exited the jungle. The other Pokémon saw him leaving.

Simba ran towards the sandy desert and there, he saw Nala walking back home, still upset.

"Nala!"

"Simba?"

"Nala, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything." Simba apologized.

"That's okay." replied Nala as she reassured Simba in a smile and she nuzzled Simba, "I'm glad you're coming home."

Then, they heard familiar voices coming towards them.

"Wait, hold up!"

"We're coming with you."

Timon and Pumbaa trotted to catch up with Simba and Nala.

"Timon? Pumbaa? What are you guys doing?" asked Simba.

"Well, we were just thinking that it's a good idea to follow you because...you're our friend." replied Timon.

"Yeah, we will help you to save your kingdom." added Pumbaa.

"All right. Let's go!"

Simba, Nala, Timon and Pumbaa ran together across the desert in a full speed. The journey back to Pride Lands took long enough and no matter how hot it is, they have to keep going until they reached the Pride Lands.

The sun went down as they finally came to the gorge where the stampede happened and they crossed the desolated Pride Lands. All they see were bones and dead plants.

"What a disaster." Pumbaa commented.

"And no bugs to found." added Timon.

Simba, Nala, Timon and Pumbaa stepped into the lip of a cliff and looks out over Simba and Nala's former home. A look of determination and fury appeared on Simba's face.

"I didn't wanna believe you, Nala." said Simba.

"So, what are you gonna do?" asked Nala.

"My father once told me to protect everything the light touches." he replied, "If I don't fight for it, who will?"

"I will." replied Nala.

"Me too." said Pumbaa.

"So am I." added Timon.

"But it's going to be dangerous." said Simba.

"Danger? Ha! I laugh in the face of danger." said Nala, quoting Simba when they're Litleo.

"But I see nothing funny about this." said Timon, "Anyway, what's that big, pointy rock over there?"

"That, Timon, is my home." replied Simba. Then, they saw a Trumbeak on the sky. It was Zazu and he perched down to Simba.

"It can't be!" said Zazu in disbelief, after seeing Simba.

"Hello, Zazu." greeted Simba.

"Your Majesty. Welcome home." Zazu bowed to Simba, "Ah. So you're with Nala. Seems you two are like together."

"You're right, Zazu." smiled Simba and nuzzled Nala shortly, "We are now."

"Anyway, who are those guys?" asked Zazu about Timon and Pumbaa.

"Zazu, these are Timon and Pumbaa. Timon and Pumbaa, Zazu."

"Oh, wow. It's Mister Banana Beak." joked Timon.

"Charming." replied Zazu sarcastically, "Simba, we are with you until the end."

"We are at your service, my liege!" said Pumbaa.

"Follow me."

They began to sneak to the Pride Lands but there were Mightyena guarding everywhere.

"Mightyena." gulped Timon, "They're everywhere. I hate them. Our local predators."

"I hope it's a quick death." said Pumbaa, "You know, just not
a lot of chewing."

"Okay, what's your plan for getting us past the slobbering guards?" whispered Timon.

"Live bait." replied Simba and he, Nala, Zazu, Timon turned to Pumbaa.

"Hmmmm...that's a great idea." said Pumbaa, "Those guys could never resist fresh meat. So all we need to do is find something that's, like, big...and plump, and juicy. Something like a roasted pork."

Then, Pumbaa paused why they're still looking blankly at him.

"Why is everyone looking at me?"

Until he realized it. To create a diversion, Timon dressed up with muds with dead leaves on each, resembling flaming candles, on his head and hands and Pumbaa was set up as a roasted pork.

"Ma chère Mademoiselle." Timon greeted with French accent to drew the Mightyena's attention, "It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure. That we welcome you tonight."

"Uhh...It's afternoon." whispered Pumbaa.

"I know. It's just a figure of speech." said Timon, "And now, we invite you to relax. Let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents. Your dinner."

"There's no dining room here and I don't see any chairs." whispered Pumbaa.

"It's just a figure of speech!" replied Timon, "Where was I? Oh yeah. Ahem. Be...our...GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Timon and Pumbaa quickly fled before the clan of hunger-mad Mightyena lunged at them.

"It's working, Pumbaa!" screamed Timon as they continued running.

"Nala, you find the rest of the pride and rally them. Zazu helped them." Simba ordered.

Simba and Nala made their way and Zazu flew off to lure the Mightyena away from Timon and Pumbaa.

Half of them chased after Zazu while other half still chasing Timon and Pumbaa. Until the Mightyena was shot by a ball of electricity that knocked them down. It was an Electro Ball move came from their neighboring friend, Pikachu. Pikachu and most of the Hakuna Matata Falls neighborhoods came to the Pride Lands after they saw Timon and Pumbaa left.

"Guys! What are you doing here?" said Timon delightfully.

"Well, we saw you guys left the falls so we followed you." replied the Pikachu, "But why are dressed up like a candlestick? You look like Lumiere to me."

"Haha. I was supposed to dress up in drag and do the hula like it's classic." replied Timon sarcastically, "You know, Alolan style."

"So you guys came to...troubled with Mightyena?" the Simisage asked.

"Nah. Just to help Simba fight for his kingdom." said Pumbaa.

"Help to fight for this kingdom? Oooh. We wanna help." said the Pachirisu and other Pokémon agreed to join in to help Simba saving the Pride Lands.

"Okay, let's go!"

Far from the Pride Rock, Rafiki was there with Ho-Oh watching Simba and Nala made their way to Pride Rock.

"The king has returned." said Ho-Oh. Then, a sound of stepping hooves was heard and coming towards them. Rafiki knew who it was.

"You finally came." said Rafiki.

"This is a lot worse than in Allearth Forest in Kalos Region. Such a desolation." said a voice after seeing the desolated Pride Lands.

"That's why I need you." said Rafiki, "To restore the kingdom, to restore the great circle of life."

"I'll decide to restore the land." said the voice, "After the true king defeats the tyrant to end his reign."

"You got a point." said Rafiki, "Now, I need is my old friend."

Ho-Oh knew who's the old friend Rafiki meant. He used the move Psychic as his eyes glowed to get Rafiki's "old friend" from his tree. Rafiki reached his hand up in the air and got his "old friend" which was only his sacred bakora staff.

Rafiki's staff consisted of a very long stick with Rainbow Wing, Lunar Wing, Silver Wing, a container for Heal Powder, a Fire Gem on its tip and a Charcoal on the other end. Rafiki was now prepared to help Simba defeating Scar.