Circle Of Life

At first, it was silence when a roar echoed around it that everyone heard it. The sky was in dark and light purplish color with a little light in the horizon and stars were visible as a Trumbeak flew off the tree, flying towards the place where the roar was and then...

The sun rose up in the horizon, shining over the large open Safari field area, where Pokémon lived in their habitat, called the Pride Lands. The Trumbeak saw some of the Pokémon woken up, looked up the sky and moved towards the same direction as he was.

Big Pokémon, small Pokémon, predators and preys were all moved together without killing or battling each other and preys were fearless when there are predators with them. Some came from grassy fields, water holes, trees and even underground. Bird-based Pokémon spread their wings and flapped into the air. Herds marched steadily through the field and more Pokémon joined them. They marched passed any trees or rocks, scrambled over hills and struggled over the river. And finally, they arrived at the large rock formation of the Pride Lands called the Pride Rock, where the roar was.

The Pride Rock was the home of the Pride Land rulers and the rulers were all leonine-based Pokémon, either Pyroar or Luxray, and from the long time ago, a Solgaleo ruled the Pride Lands and was responsible for creating the Pride Rock. And this time, the Pride Lands was now ruled by a Pyroar. The Trumbeak flew over the herd and landed at the tip of the rock where a Pyroar was standing and looked down to the Trumbeak as he spread his wings and bowed to him. The Pyroar gazed at him for a moment and then he smiled. Then, some Pokémon moved apart to make way for an elderly Infernape, carrying a Tamato berry and stepped up the ledges and made it to the edge. There, he greeted the Pyroar with a hug and then, the Pyroar turned, walked into the den, along with an Infernape, and nuzzled his mate, a female Pyroar, following the Infernape touched her forehead.

The female Pyroar then licked on a newborn Litleo resting on her lap and the baby Litleo turned and looked to the Infernape. Both looked at each other for a moment and then, the Infernape raised up the Tamato berry he held and teared it apart. He trailed his thumb to the red juice of the berry and stroked it over the Litleo's forehead to baptized him which he had a little sneeze afterwards that caused his parents to giggle silently. The old Infernape gripped carefully as he picked up the baby Litleo and carried him on his shoulder, walking to the edge of the Pride Rock. The Pyroar parents watched with a smile on their faces as the Infernape carried their son and they nuzzled to the each other again.

Pokémon from below the rock waited to see the newborn Litleo as they saw the Infernape walking to the edge and then...

The old Infernape gripped tightly as he lifted the Litleo into the air. Below the rock, all of the Pokémon erupted into cheers as they saw the new prince. They growled, roared, shouted and jumped with joy. They couldn't stop expressing their joys and the baby Litleo looked down at every Pokémon.

Then, a stream of light came out from the clouds and shone down on the baby Litleo who was on the Infernape's hands. And all of the Pokémon from below the Pride Rock closed their eyes and bowed before the Litleo, which the Pokémon from Pride Lands welcomed their future king to the great circle of life.