Hakuna Matata

After the incident, one evening, Scar was at the Pride Rock, gathered Mufasa's pride and spoke his speech about Mufasa's death.

"Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy. The greatest leader the pride has ever known. To lose a brother...such a deep, personal loss. And little Simba, who had barely begun to live."

All of Mufasa's pride, especially Sarabi, bent their heads in an extreme pain, mourning the king's death. Also, Nala cried over the loss of her best friend and only one she likes.

"A Litleo whose blood held our future. It's almost too much to endure." Scar continued his speech "I only wish I had gotten to the gorge in time...been there to save them. And so it is with a heavy heart...that I must assume the throne."

And Scar climbed up to the edge of the Pride Rock.

"Mufasa and Simba are gone...which means I am your king. But I must admit...I cannot bear this burden alone. And I will need some help...to ensure the safety of the pride. "

Then, the entire clan of Mightyena appeared on the Pride Rock. Sarabi and the other pride gasped after seeing Mightyena joining in the pride.

"And so, from the ashes
of this tragedy...we shall welcome the dawning of a new era in which the Mightyena will join us in a great...and glorious future!"

Zazu was on a branch with Rafiki, watching the Mightyena appearing to the Pride Rock on a distance.

"Oh, dear." said Zazu.

Afterwards, Rafiki returned to the tree. He still mourned the death of Mufasa and Simba as he wiped off a tear and he reached up and rubbed his hand across the Litleo painting, smearing it.

Next day, at the desert, poor Simba continued walking as he exhaled flames to reduce heat due to the very hot sun on the desert. Until Simba grew exhausted and collapse on the ground.

Few hours later, flocks of Mandibuzz arrived and circled above the unconscious Litleo, thinking it was dead. So the scavenging Mandibuzz swooped down and was about to eat Simba when...

A Watchog and a Pignite charged towards them with the move Tackle and Flame Charge. They charged through the flocks of Mandibuzz and some got hit until all of them flew away. Their names were Timon and Pumbaa. Timon is a Watchog with few tufts on his head and Pumbaa is a Pignite with reddish-orange skin with gray hooves.

 Timon is a Watchog with few tufts on his head and Pumbaa is a Pignite with reddish-orange skin with gray hooves

"Whoo! I love it! Bowling the Mandibuzz!" said Pumbaa.

"Yeah! Let's do it next time." laughed Timon.

"I hope they come back again." said Pumbaa and then, they spotted Simba.

"Oh no. Look! It's a Litleo!" gasped Pumbaa.

"Wait, that's not a Litleo." said Timon.

"But it looks like Litleo!"

"It's not a Litleo! It's just a furry Gumshoos!"