Simba Is Alive!

"Simba?"

"Oh, Simba!"

"Come out, come out wherever you are."

Timon and Pumbaa looked for Simba anywhere. In fact, Simba was hiding, deciding to play a prank on his friends, pretending to hunt them. He was ready to pounce at them and he remembered someone who had taught him to pounce.

"Stay low on the ground." he whispered to himself, "Don't make any sounds. Check the wind, the shadows... and wait for the perfect moment to pounce."

Target was set and he jumped out from his hiding spot with a roar, causing Timon and Pumbaa to scream.

"Gotcha!" laughed Simba, "Too easy to be fooled."

"Not funny, Simba." replied Timon.

"I know. It's really funny. Sorry." Simba went on laughing as the other Pokémon didn't mind on what Simba was doing. They thought that he was acting childishly.

"Yeah, we forgive you." replied Pumbaa and then, they heard someone calling for help.

"Help! Somebody HELP!"

"It's coming from that waterfall!" said Simba and they rushed off. They found a Pikachu clinging helplessly on a branch of a log near the lip of the falls.

"Somebody help!" called the Pikachu. Then, Simba reminded something a traumatic event.

"Simba, help me!" called the Pikachu.

"I can't." replied Simba who was scared.

"Simba, please! I know that you're scared of something like this but please help me!" said the Pikachu as he lose gripping, "Please!"

"Go on, Simba. You can do it." said Timon.

With his courage, Simba bravely helped the little Pikachu as he jumped on the water and towards the log.

"Come to me!" called Simba. Pikachu crawled closer to Simba and jumped onto his mane. Simba slowly moved out from the water and returned to the land with a Pikachu on it.

"Thank you." said the Pikachu.

"You're welcome."

"Well done, Simba!" said Timon.

"You're the hero!" cheered Pumbaa. Everyone saw that and they cheered to Simba for his successful rescue.

"As a result, let's feast for his great job! Come on!" said Timon and they discovered a large log full of Bug-type Pokémon for a feast.

"All right! Time to eat!"

"Thanks to you. We have the great time for this." said Pumbaa, munching some bugs.

"Yeah. Lots to eat here." replied Simba.

"At least, you weren't eating us." said Timon, "And you see, in nature there's a delicate balance."

"Oh, yeah. The circle of life. I know that." said Simba.

"No, no, no. I don't know where you're getting 'circle' from." said Timon.

"No, yeah. There's no circle of life." added Pumbaa.

"Yes, there is, Timon." said the Pikachu, "Simba's right. There is the circle of life. When we died, we become the grass. We eat the grass, right?"

"Whoa. You got a point." said Simba, "In fact, someone told me that before."

"Oh wow. What an extremely intelligent Pikachu." said Timon sarcastically, "You're always right."