Can't Wait To Be King

Simba ran to the other pride members to meet up with his childhood best friend, Nala.

Nala is a Shiny variation of Litleo and unlike other Shiny Litleo, she has blue eyes with eyelashes, reddish pink nose and tuft of fur and also her tail ends in a heart shape

Nala was with her mother, Sarafina and Sarabi and her mother groomed her.

"Hey, Nala."

"Hi, Simba."

"Come on. We have to go." said Simba.

"Where?" asked Nala.

"Ummm...the watering hole!" answered Simba, "Let's go."

"Simba, she's having a bath." said Sarafina.

"And it's time for yours." said Sarabi as she grabbed Simba for grooming.

"But Mom..." Simba complained.

"Hold still." said Sarabi, continuing licking her struggling son to clean him.

"You're messing up my mane." said Simba.

"You only have tufts of course." chuckled Nala.

Simba leaped off from his mother and licked his fur by himself.

"See? All clean. Can we go?" asked Simba, "We aren't going anywhere else. Just only at the watering hole."

"Okay. Just to the watering hole and no further. And stay downwind." replied Sarabi.

"Got it, Mom." said Simba, "Come on, Nala."

"Coming up." said Nala and they rushed off with joy.

"And one more little thing. Zazu will be going with you." added Sarabi. This caused Simba and Nala's joy stopped dead.

"Zazu?!" the two Litleo gasped.

"Zazu goes...or you don't." said Sarabi.

"No. Not Zazu." Simba protested.

Later, Zazu joined to watch over them from above as they headed to the watering hole where various Pokémon were there such as Tauros, Bouffalant, Girafarig, Donphan, Hippowdon, Dodrio and more.

"Come along. Keep up. The sooner we get to the watering hole, the sooner we can leave." said Zazu to them.

"What are we gonna do at the watering hole?" asked Nala.

"We're not really going there." replied Simba.

"Really? So where are we going?" asked Nala.

"I heard about this place, Nala." said Simba, "That place makes me a little curious."

"Just tell me where." chuckled Nala.

"Okay. The Dark Canyon." whispered Simba.

"Whoa. Never heard of that place before." said Nala.