Best Friends Reunited

Back at the Hakuna Matata Falls, the neighboring Pokémon heard Timon and Pumbaa, singing a Capella.

🎵🎵🎵

Pumbaa: A-weema-weh
                  A-weema-weh
                  A-weema-weh
                  A-weema-weh
                  A-weema-weh
                  A-weema-weh
                  A-weema-weh
                  A-weema-weh

Timon: Weeeeeeeeee
               Uh wee bum bum buh-weh
               Weeeeeeeeee
               Uh wee bum bum buh-weh
               In the jungle, the mighty jungle
               The lion sleeps tonight
               In the jungle, the mighty jungle
               The lion sleeps tonight

{Some Pokémon join in to sing.}

Timon: Weeeeeeeeee
               Uh wee bum bum buh-weh
               Weeeeeeeeee
               Uh wee bum bum buh-weh
               Near the village, the peaceful village
               The lion sleeps tonight
               Near the village, the quiet village
               The lion sleeps tonight
               Weeeeeeeeee
               Uh wee bum bum buh-weh
               Weeeeeeeeee

🎵🎵🎵

But then, a hungry female Pyroar interrupted their song as she pounced on Timon, Pumbaa and the other Pokémon. The Pyroar chased after them with bared teeth on her snarling face.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" screamed Timon.

Far away, Simba woke up after hearing his friends' screams and he rushed off to save them. Then, the Pyroar began to chase Pumbaa around in a high speed.

"RUN, PUMBAA, RUN!" called Timon who was running.

"TIMON, HELP!!!"

Pumbaa ran as fast as he can and dodged every Pyroar's Fire Blast move. Now, Timon and Pumbaa both ran together and they headed towards the rocky hill. Timon easily climbed up but Pumbaa couldn't due to his weight.

"TIMON!!!"

"Oh man!" Timon went down and gave Pumbaa the boost to climb up.

"Jeez! Why do I always have to save your AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Both Timon and Pumbaa screamed as the Pyroar was getting closer and closer towards them until...

Simba charged at the Pyroar with the move Flame Charge and the two Pyroar began their savage battle. Simba attacked first with Slash, following the Fire Fang. The female Pyroar also attacked with Fire Blast and Flamethrower. Timon Pumbaa and the other Pokémon watched their battle as Timon ordered Simba to use moves and Simba do what Timon told.

"Dodge it! Now, use Flamethrower." Timon ordered, "Now, Flame Charge!"

"Say Timon, why are you commanding him on the battle?" asked Pumbaa.

"Because he's handy when it comes to battles." replied Timon.

Then, the female Pyroar pinned Simba down the ground with a loud thump. Simba was surprised and no longer threatening as he familiarized the Pyroar's pinning down skill.

"Nala?"

It was Nala! She was surprised, wondering why her opponent know her name. Nala looked at him, examining him.

"Is that really you?" asked Simba.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" asked Nala.

"Nala, it's me. Simba." he replied.

"Simba?" Nala's eyes widened after she realized that in front of her was her best friend and the one she likes, "Oh my..."

"WOW!!!"

They both greeted each other. Their greetings were enthused and ran over each other.

"How did you.. where did you come from... this is great... it's great to see YOU!" they said delightfully to each other. Timon, Pumbaa and the other Pokémon were completely baffled by this sudden change.

"I don't think we're getting eaten. Hey, what's going on here?" called Pumbaa.

"Pumbaa, I'll handle this." Timon cleared his throat and..., "HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!!"

"Timon, Pumbaa. I want you to meet my best friend, Nala." said Simba, introducing Nala to his friends.

"Best friend?" asked Timon confusingly, "Well, that hurts."

"But it's please to meet you." said Pumbaa.

"The pleasure's all mine." Nala replied.

"Well, excuse me!" said Timon, "Lemme get this straight. You know her. She knows you. She wants to eat us. And everybody's...okay with this? DID I MISS SOMETHING?!!"

"Relax, Timon." Simba calmed him down.

"Wait till everybody finds out you've been here all this time!" said Nala, "And your mother... what will she think?"

"She doesn't have to know. Nobody has to know." replied Simba, feeling misunderstood.

"Well, of course they do. Everyone thinks you're dead." said Nala.

"They do?"

"Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede." replied Nala.

"And what else did he tell you?" asked Simba.

"What else matters? You're alive." replied Nala, "Scar has taken over
with the Mightyena. Since you're alive, that means...you have to take your place as king."

"King? Simba? Wow, we kneel before you as loyal servants." said Timon as he and Pumbaa thought it was a joke, "Lady, you've got
your kind crossed."

"Guys, this is serious." said Nala.

"Relax, you two. She's wrong." said Simba.

"What?"

"I'm not the king." replied Simba,"Maybe I was gonna be, but...that was a long time ago."

"Let me get this straight. You're the king? And you never told us?" asked Timon.

"Look. I'm still the same guy." replied Simba.

"But with power." added Timon.

"Excuse me, could you guys give us a few moments?" asked Nala to Timon and Pumbaa.

"Hey, whatever she has to say, she can say in front of us." said Timon, "Right, Simba?"

"Hmmm...She's right. You'd better go." replied Simba. Timon looked aghast.

"Okay, it starts. You think you know a guy..." said Timon and he and Pumbaa padded off.