The Dark Canyon

Simba and Nala were finally making their way away from Zazu.

"Simba, we really lost him." giggled Nala.

"I know." replied Simba, "The future king is a genius!"

"Hey Genius, it was my idea." chuckled Nala, "And you can't be serious. You would've never gotten away without your queen."

"I think there is no queen." replied Simba.

"What about your mom? She is the queen of Pride Lands, isn't she?" asked Nala, "Every king needs a queen. You could meet a pretty Shinx...or a Litleo."

"I don't think so." replied Simba, "Maybe I don't."

"Oh really? Prove it." said Nala as she jumped in front of Simba.

"Oh. Okay, gimme your best shot." said Simba and they engaged in their playful battle.

Simba and Nala used Tackle at each other but Nala knocked him down the ground and pinned him with her forepaws.

"Pinned ya." she said.

"Hey, lemme up!" said Simba annoyingly. Nala turned away, smiling and walked ahead. Then, Simba used Tackle again at Nala that they rolled down the short hill but Nala pinned him again.

"Pinned ya again."

"Hey, what's that?" asked Simba seriously.

"You're not gonna trick me, Simba." replied Nala in disbelief, "I know that there's nothing... Whoa."

They found themselves on a foggy, dark place called the Dark Canyon.

"This must be it." said Simba as they walked into the canyon. Nala was feeling a little bit afraid but she was curious.

"I think the sun's going down. We better get off this place." said Nala.

"After we find out this place, we can go home." replied Simba.

They looked around. There were rotten bones, muddy puddles and everything were dark.

"It is dark and cold and scary." said Nala, "I'm sure we're in a big trouble."

"I know." replied Simba, "At least, we're Fire-types. We can warm ourselves from cold places like here."

"Yeah. I wonder who's here? If there were any Dark-types and Ghost-types here, we'll be in a real danger." said Nala, relishing her naughtiness.

"Danger? Ha!" said Simba, "I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!"

His confident laughter echoed around the canyon.

"Whoa, that's scary." said Nala.

"Okay, that's all for today. Seems I've proved how brave I am." said Simba, "Maybe we should get outta here before... Uh-oh."

"What?" asked Nala.

Nala turned around and gasped when she saw lots of Mightyena emerging from caves and coming towards them. She quickly ran and hid behind Simba with fear. The Mightyena circled around the two Litleo.

"Well, well, well. We weren't expecting guests today but we're glad that you're visiting here. Would you two Litleo...like to stay for dinner?" asked one Mightyena named Kamari. Kamari is the quick-tempered of the Mightyena with black nose and his black and gray fur has a darker shade than the other Mightyena.

 Kamari is the quick-tempered of the Mightyena with black nose and his black and gray fur has a darker shade than the other Mightyena