The Stampede

Author's Note: The stampede in this story is completely different than the original.

A week later, Scar took Simba as they headed to an area with rocks and tree stumps.

"My dad was pretty upset with me." said Simba, "I feel myself weak."

"That's why we're here, Simba." said Scar, "I think I know a way for you to stop feeling yourself weak. This place is where I've been trained before to make myself stronger when I was a Shinx."

"Really?"

"Yes, Simba. Here, I got powerful moves such as Thunder or Hyper Voice."

"You've got a Hyper Voice?" asked Simba enthusiastically.

"Yeah. I used that before for protecting against enemies such as Mightyena like what happened to you last time." replied Scar.

"You know about that?" asked Simba.

"Of course." replied Scar.

"And you still have that Hyper Voice move?"

"Sorry. I don't have that move anymore."

"What happened?" asked Simba.

"I don't wanna talk about it." replied Scar, "If you wanna know about that move, you should train here until you possibly got that move."

"Really? Cool! I'll do my best." said Simba.

"That's a good boy." said Scar as he patted Simba's head, "With a little training, you'll get it, Simba. Just takes time and you'll get stronger. I'll check on you later."

And Scar left. Kamari was at the Pride Lands and he was hiding on the rock, waiting for Scar's signal. Then, Scar arrived and nodded his head at Kamari and Kamari ran towards the field where countless Pokémon were there such as Tauros, Bouffalant, Donphan, Girafarig, Rhyhorn, Dodrio and a lot more. Shenzi and Azizi were stationed there, waiting for a signal from Kamari. Then, Kamari arrived, feeling exhausted.

"It's time." said Kamari to Shenzi. Shenzi stepped above the rock, closed her eyes tightly and opened fast. Then, dusts were swirling around her. But not just dust, it was sand and more were swirling around her, seemed like she's triggering a move to attack the other Pokémon in the field.

Back to a place where Simba was, Simba blasted every stumps with his Fire-type moves but he only got Ember. He tried everything to get himself stronger and to learn new moves.

"Okay? Maybe, I'll try the Hyper Voice." he said to himself.

He cleared his throat and tried to let out the move Hyper Voice. On a first attempt, he got only simple cry of a Litleo. He tried it again on a second attempt, but still the same but a little bit louder. On a third attempt, he took a deep inhale and let it out but it's still the same but this time it was very loud that it reverberated through the field.

"Whoa. Is that it?" he asked himself. Then, he felt a blow of a wind and he saw flocks of Pidgey flying away.

"What's going on?" Simba looked at the distance.

Terrified, Simba saw countless Pokémon stampeding, trying to get away from a massive sandstorm and he was on its path! Simba took off as fast as he could far from the stampede and the sandstorm. It turned out that the sandstorm was Shenzi's move to provoke a stampede as part of Scar's evil plan. The Mightyena ran through the sandstorm to hunt down some Pokémon.

At the Pride Rock, they discovered a sandstorm in the distance but it wasn't headed towards the rock.

"Sire! Look! A sandstorm!" called Zazu.