A/N and Introduction/ Teaser

So! Lets start with the authors note! Well first off i did write this other spinel x reader but didnt want to continue it due to me not liking where it was going or where to start.

I was actually planning to wait till steven universe future came out and see a but more of spinel and be able to write about her but thats might take a huge time.

So i decided to do a high school AU and college! The high school AU will be kinda like the first season and college the second season. Im doing this because i find it easy since hey, im in high school too and its my senior year.

CLASS OF 2020 WYA??

But yeah! In this book im going to incluye a ton of my personal life and my first relationship so i hope its not too controvercial or uncomfortable for you to read.

Since i kinda draw ill try to make a few drawings to make fit in the story. I was honesty going to give up on making this book but a couple of mins ago i was in the shower booming my speakers listening to an english cover of 'aishite' And i was like.

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I need to write this book with this song. So yeah! Thats the title of the book XD 'Love me you say' might change it later in the future.

Now, the diamonds here will be adults (duh) they wont be teachers or anything, but do look forward to some of your favorite gals! Now this will be a human spinel, so everyone else will also be humans.

Also! This book will also be my spanish project! Im supposed to make up an imaginary city, that contains 20 buildings, 1 park, 6 roads etc... so ill use this as a huge benefit to inspire myself :3

But anywho, lets get to the introduction and teaser!

~~~~~

Being a senior in high school makes me nervous, i mean, after this your an adult right? You have to venture out in the real world, pay taxes, work to make money.

It has its pros and cons, But graduating is nerve wrecking. My past three years in high school were full of ups and downs, but this time, im planing to make this senior year the best year i ever have.

There are still a bunch of things I regret doing, but I guess you cant really take anything back now huh? Any who, our school announced that we would probably be getting a few new students coming from beach city.

Everyone talked about how they would look like, or what type of people they were, like the bad type make your mama sad type, or a trouble maker, etc...

As everyone was chattering in class, I had made my way to my tablet with my cousin and best friend or fiancé (not a real fiancé tho). Suddenly three new students walked in the room standing in the front of the class waiting for further instructions.

Third POV

"Good morning everyone." Ms. Mayrose said trying to get everyones attention. The class fell silent, though no one replied back, which made the woman quite angry.

"I said, Good morning everyone." She repeated again in a rather harsh tone.
"Good morning Ms. Mayrose." The students replied lazily, most of them being on their phones while the others simply observing the new students.

"We need to work on that later on. But for now, lets give all our undivided attention to the new students. Please Introduce yourselves." She gestured kindly towards the new girls in class.

The two short girls nodded while the other slightly taller girl scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. One of the girls cleared her voice before speaking.

Her skin tone was pale ivory as she had adorable freckles on her cheeks, her hair was a pale lime green as it was short and curly, her eye color was a light green as well. Wearing the school uniform and her own neon green hoodie with small little aliens on it. "Hello, my name is Peridot." She said in a high pitch voice.

Honestly, she was adorable, especially her cute hoodie. Then the other girl stepped forward, she was a little bit taller than Peridot. Her skin tone was like a dark tan, but a nice one at that. Her long messy lavender hair tied up in a messy ponytail. Wearing the school uniform as well, she topped it all off with a purple varsity, the sleeves being white while the rest was purple. "Yo, names' amethyst." The girl smirked sending out a wink to the class.

Last but not least was the taller girl. Her skin was a limestone color, as her hair was a dark hot pink, tied into two messy pigtails. It appearance she was wearing mascara under her eyes that seemed to look as if they were tear stains. Like everyone else, she wore the school uniform, her shirt a little big and loose. Like the other two girls, she had a black jacket on. "No comment." Was all she said.

The three girls just stood there waiting for the teacher to give them asign seats. Each table had at least four people in it, and there were only two tables with spots available. Including (Y/n)'s table or course, Ms. Mayrose asigned Amethyst to sit at your table, while the other girl and Peridot sat at the one behind their table.

Class had gone by fast, mostly because everyone in the class were introducing themselves to the new students. Although there was something familiar about the hot pink haired girl, she was mysterious in her own way.

Before the Bell rung, Amethyst had asked (Y/n) and her friends what clases they had, to which they shared four classes. Walking outside of the class, Peridot seemed to have followed you girls as well, due to not being left alone.

On the way to your next class, you got to know both girls better a little better. Aparently the other girls name was Spinel, the name sounding very familiar to the (h/c) haired girl.

Suddenly, a hand wrapped around the girls wrist, making her turn around. Staring at the person, the teen realized the person holding her wrist was none other than Spinel.

"U-um, do you need any help?" The (h/c) haired girl asked a little nervous. The pigtailed girl frowned at the other girls question.

"Do, you really not remember me?" She asked a little hurt. (Y/n) shook her head slowly, Spinel chuckled a little before letting go and walking away.

----------

"You'll never forget me right?"

-----
"Never."

-----

"Pinky promise?"

-----

"Pinky promise!"

-----

__________

"I thought things were over ever since i told you i didnt love you?"

-  -  -  -

"We will be together for ever!"

-  -  -  -

"You promised!"

-  -  -  -

"Are you sure about that?"

-  -  -  -

"I love you..."

-  -  -  -

"Spinel I-!"

~Love me you say~