RID15 Grimlock X Chubby! Reader

Perfect

Weight has always been a problem for me, sadly. I have never felt perfect and I have never been perfect in someone eyes, so I have always been bullied for being imperfect but its not like I can have the perfect model body. Yet, it has gotten better over the years but I still feel like crap on the inside. The only good thing that came out of the big mess is it never stopped me in talking to people and that's how I met my boss and got my job and met both Denny and Russell. I work as a mechanic so spare parts are needed all the time. So, they come in handy.

Today was no different, I walk into the junkyard and met up with Russell instead of Denny do to him being on a 'business trip' as Russell puts it.

"So, what is today, clutch cover, cowl screen," Russell starts to name off different spare parts as we both walk over to a section of the junkyard that holds spare parts.

"It's basically all those parts."

We both stop and look at the wall of spare parts, Russell turns to me but his eyes widen a bit before looking as nothing happened.

"Russell are you alright?" I look down at the small boy before turning around and nothing is there.

I back around to Russell with confusion. He shrugs his shoulders with a look for innocence.

**BANG**! I turn around again where the giant bang came from and this time I see a giant dinosaur. Russell runs pass me and up to green and black dinosaur.

"Russell, how did that get behind me just now?" I tilt my head and look continue to stare at the dinosaur.

"Well his remote must have fell off the self," Russell grips my wrist and power walks pass me, which makes me turn around. "What your looking for is on the other side of the junkyard," Russell changes the subject by pulling me away from the robotic dinosaur.

**BANG**, again the loud stomp from behind us happens. I stop moving and jerk my wrist away from Russell. I again turn around and stare at the, now staring back, dinosaur.

"Russell, explain now," my tone turns serious as I continue to stare up at the big dinosaur.

"Um," his shaky voice seems to snap me out of my staring contest with the dino. I turn my head to Russell, who stands next to me at this point. I can tell he is nervous as he turns to look up at me then back tot he dinosaur, then he sighs, "You can move, Grimlock."

"Grimlock?" I let the simple but big word fall off my lips as my eyes go back you to the large dinosaur.

The dinosaurs eyes dart around then he whispers out, "But I can't."

The action causes me to giggle out and smile up at Grimlock. He shifts under my gaze and moves out of his still position. Even though he looked uncomfortable he still seemed to enjoy my muffled giggles.

"So Russell are you going to get me my parts?" I finally stop giggling and look to the short brown haired boy. He's face seemed to be in shock that I did scream at the talking dinosaur.

"Oh yeah." He paused and looked at me one last time then walked off leaving me and the huge green and black dinosaur.

I end up turning to the dinosaur called Grimlock and wave at him. He smiles and waves back and leans lower to the ground. I could tell he was wondering who I was as he kept staring at me. Then he asks me a question that I know was coming. "What's your name?"

With my gentle voice I replied, "Y/N." He moves his head upward and stands to his full height.

"Hello! Y/N, it's nice to show another human my form but I can do another thing! Want to see?" He doesn't wait for me to reply and he changed into a robot. In this form I could tell he was definitely very powerful yet cute.

"Do you like it?" His smile looked to get bigger as he asked me his question.

"I love it, Grimlock!" I spoke the truth to him as I look up to him. He lowers him self down to truly look at me and I finally got to see his face. To me he looked handsome and caring. It felt as if an attachment was made right a way.

"Hey! Y/N I got the parts!" Russell turns the corner and sees us together yet walks over to me and pass me the parts and smiles at me. It was like he knew something I didn't. "I'll see you later." Was he's last words before disappearing again.

"Well Grimlock I should go." I look down at the parts then up at him only to see a frown and begging eyes.

"No stay for a bit longer, please." He try not to bend to his sad look but the temptation was to much. I nod and he pits me up and holds me close.

I blush hard from embarrassment as I feel his hand around my body, I liked the feeling but I hated it. "Please put me down, I don't want to drop these important parts."

"No." He shock his head in disagreement. "I won't let you go, I won't ever let you go Y/N." These words made me happy yet my self conscious kicked in and made me panic.

"Grimlock just put me down." My tone turns stern but I knew I shouldn't have.

"Why?" Grimlock tilts his head to the side.

"I just don't feel comfortable with this, with my body." I state my problem and he just stares at me till he finally puts me down.

I look down at the parts and sigh. I start to turn and walk way but I was stopped by a giant hand in front of me. This hand also turns me around and makes me look at him.

"Y/N, you are perfect the way you are, I don't see a propose to change a perfect person." He words were simple yet I took it to heart. My heart seemed to fly away in joy and I couldn't take it I dropped my parts and let him pick me up again.

"Take me to your face, please." He did as I told him and once I was close enough I kissed his large cheek. We both blushed and with that he placed me down on the ground.

I take the parts into my arms again and looked at him. "Thank you Grimlock. I'll be back in a few days and I can stay longer next time." I wink at him and walked away with much confidence in each step.

"See ya next time, Y/N!" Grimlock a voice filled my ears and made my heart beat faster.

I finally found the one person that made me feel perfect and made me feel perfect in my own eyes.

I'm currently open for requests!!