TFP Knockout x Cybertronain! Reader

Old Pal

It's been about two weeks since I arrived and may I say earth is so beautiful. I normally lay in fields or walk around in a forest, but today was different I became low on energon.
I look to the meter to show how much energon is left in my ships contaminant. The bar is all the way down to about two days worth of energon.
"Great," I cures to myself as I get my energon for the day and head outside. The weather outside isn't helping my sad state, it only made it worse. It cases me to only hear the rain hitting my helm and armor.
I sit in my normal place at a cliff and wait for the rain to pass. Which it does after awhile but it was worth the wait. The cliff looks over small town with ocean front view. A smile comes to lips as I stare everyday but it seems like everyday the view gets better and better.
I jump out of my gaze when I hear a blaster go off. I shake my helm and stand to my full height, I pause for a moment to give the view one last glance before I leave. I always act like I'll never see it again do to the Autobots and Decepticons being on earth one side may think I go against them, which I'm not I am a neutral nothing more.
The worse part is as I got closer to the blasters I noticed that there fight is right where my ship is sitting.
"Scrap," I get both sides in my view and see that the Decepticons are winning.
"Fall back!" I could see the Autobot leader yell out and take off to a ground bridge.
"Finally, there gone," I look back to the Decepticons and see a sliver seeker speak up.
"Starscream, you did nothing," the booming steps of a blue mech is all I can hear as both of them walk to my ship. I of course follow them try not to get caught in the process.
"Who would live on this piece of scrap?" The mech I learned his name to be Starscream looks around and tosses things over his shoulder.
"We should just go back it seems that who even was here left," the bulky blue mech turns around and begins to walk straight to my hiding spot with Starscream behind him.
Do to me being scared and moving closer to the wall the closer they got to me I trip over a pipe and I fall back against the wall. It also makes a few things fall around me. I look up and hope to not see the two mechs but my hopes where crushed.
"Hi," I give them a nervous smile and wait for them to respond to me.
"Are you a Autobot?" Starscream gives me a glare with his ruby red optics. I can tell he is very displeased to see me.
"Give her a break, Starscream," the blue mech looks to Starscream then back to me, he places his servo out for me and gives me a small smile. I take his big servo and have him lift me up as if I was nothing to him.
Starscream huffs and walks off the ship and I can hear him calling for a ground bridge.
"I'm Breakdown," I look at him and smile.
"Nice to met you, Breakdown, I'm Y/D," he looks at me for a moment before breaking into a smile.
"Your Knockouts old friend!" I pick up on the name of my old best friend a cherry red mech that is so self-centered he doesn't know when to stop talk about his paint job.
"Yes that's me," I nod my helm and look to where the green, yellow, portal appears.
"Come on, Knockout is going to be happy to see you," his voice picks up a bit in excitement as I follow him out of my ship and into the portal.

"Welcome," I deep, rough voice greets me as I walk through the ground bridge. Once the person comes into view I see it's Megatron.
"I guess I am joining the Decepticons," I look to Megatron and he smirks in pleasure from my answer.
"Of course you are," this time Breakdown speaks up. I look to him and I all I could I see is a glimmer of joy in his optics and a smile on his lips.
"Well, Breakdown will you take her to get here insignia done and show her to her berthroom," Breakdown nods and pulls my small frame out of the room and to the med bay.

"Here we are, med bay," Breakdown pulls me inside fast and lets me go. "Wait here," he takes off to a room connected to med bay which I guessed where the doctor is at.
"What!" I a screech from the other room makes me move over to the door and peek in. Inside, I see Knockout and Breakdown talking.
"I am not joking she is here!" Breakdown seems to jump and down with joy and Knockout doesn't seem to care.
"Can I just say something?" I pop into the conversation and hope that they don't yell at me.
"What do you want, Y/D?" Knockouts voice comes off annoyed and disgusted.
"I wanted to say that I am happy to see you, that's all," I shrink back into the other room.
"Y/D, wait," Knockouts voice travels as he steps closer to me. His servos goes out and grips my wrist.
"I'll leave you too," Breakdown winks at us and walks out the door into the hallway.
"I am so sorry for leaving," Knockouts voice breaks when he gets to leaving, cause he knows leaving you back on Cybertron those many years ago was a stupid.
"Knockout I can't forgive you for something that big," his grip on my wrist gets stronger with every word.
"Please forgive me," he looks at me with pitiful optics, but I don't break.
"No, you just went off to join a side and you abandoned me!" I bark out my words and jerk my wrist from him but his servos stays wrap around my wrist.
"Please," he looks at me and I stare back at him with not emotion. I know he is hoping I'll forgive him but I have no interest in forgiving him. "Just think back to when we were on Cybertron, we said we would become mates and we would have sparklings, we would be happy," his tone became depressing to listen to.
"We did talk about that, but that was before all of this," I point out the facts and try to rip his servo off my wrist all at the same time. I stop trying when I know he isn't going to stop holding my wrist.
"Fine," he drops my wrist and walks out of the room. "You can get your insignia done now, of you want," I think for a moment and agree with him.
"Will it hurt?" Knockouts back is to me but I knew he was thinking about the question for a moment.
"Maybe," he shrugged his shoulders and helps me up on the table.
"Just maybe," I begin to worry about if it's going to hurt, I was never a fan of pain so when it comes down to this fear is raising in me.
"You'll be fine," Knockout uses his silky voice to calm my nerves for the moment. "Just shut off your optics," I trust him and shut down my optics.

"You lied to me! It hurt terribly!" I raise my voice from him lying to me about the pain levels.
"I said maybe," he looks at me as I sit up right on the table.
I glare daggers at him and wait for him to help me down.
"You think that I'll help you, you yelled at me earlier," he moves back from me.
"Fine if you are going to act that way then I'll get down from here by myself," I let my pedes touch the ground and I push off the table. "There I did it all by myself," I stand full of pride and I start to walk pass Knockout but his arm goes out and wraps his arm around my waist.
"Where are you going, newbie," I look to him and give me a glare. "The doctor hasn't said your excused," he gives me his flirty smirk and shoves me against the table.
"Knockout?" My voice is a low whisper as I see his face coming closer to mine. His optics lock with mine as he gets close, lucky he doesn't kiss me he just lays his forehelm on mine.
"Please, forgive me," he changes the subject and give me puppy eyes. "I want those dreams to come true my, dear Y/D," this time he looked so broken and pitiful.
"Ugh, you kill me," I couldn't hold myself back anymore, I put my servos on the sides of his face and pull his mouth to mine. His servos find there ways around my waist, when we break apart we smile at each other. "I love you."
"I love you too."

Heya! I'm taking requests right now!