TFP Optimus Prime X Cybertronain! Reader: Part 1

Life Saver Part One

       Y/D lays on the ground with there legs pinned under huge bolder. As they lay Bumblebee calls for help and tries to push the bolder, double his size, off of there legs.
       "Bumblebee, it's no use," tears flow out out of their optics as the pain in their legs worsen by the second.
        Low whirls and beeps come from Bee as he pushes harder, even he knew it was a waste of time trying but helping his friend came first to him even if it wasn't going to work out well.
        The ground bridge opens and Bulkhead, Ratchet, and Optimus come through.
        "You three push on the bolder, and Y/D look at me," Ratchet acts calmly and barks out orders which we all follow.
        I stare at him with tear filled optics and ask with a broken voice, "Ratchet will I make it or," Y/D pauses and cries harder when part of the bolder is off lifted off their legs a bit.
       Instead of Ratchet giving me an answer Optimus replies, "You'll make it through I promise."
       Ratchet nods his helm in agreement with Optimus, as he scans my upper half.

       Finally the bolder comes off my lower half and Ratchet takes the place of Optimus, and Optimus quickly came to my side.
       He kneels to my side and lays his large servo on my cheek, he turns my helm to face him, "Y/D, I am going to make sure you get though this."
       I smile up at him and the memories of him helping me from the war come back, he has always been a great friend to me since the beginning of the war.
       "I know you'll get me through it."
       He gives me a small smile back and I lay my servo over his.
       "We need to get her back to the base," Ratchets voice broke are little moment and Optimus took his servo from my cheek.
       I push myself up a bit so Optimus can get his servo under my back and he wiggles his servo under my knee joints.
       I can tell as he gets his arm under my knee joint he tries not to hurt me but the pain came to as a wave and it causes me to help out.
      "I am so sorry, Y/D."
      He lifts me up and my vision begins to get blurry with black spots. I knew this maybe the end of the road so I look to the blurry ace of Optimus and say in a braking voice, "Optimus, this maybe the end but," I pause as my vision blanks for a moment but come back, "I wanted to say that I have always liked you."
      My vision blanks out and the pain seems to take over and the last words my audio receptors could pick up were a distance, "Please do leave me Y/D, I love you," then everything was dull and dark. There is no pain just an empty feeling and I know that I am heading to the allspark and I am accepting the feeling.

I know it's sadish but there is another part, so calm down.
Anyways as always requests are open!