TFC Hotshot X Cybertronain! Reader

Champion

We all stare at the screen that shows Hotshot and Override racing. Poor Hotshot is falling behind and causes the tension atmosphere to change to a sad feeling.
"Come on, Hotshot," I mumble out faint words of hope as I watch him fall behind. Even the sounds of the others panicking about his system seem to be muffled to me. All I care about is seeing him as one piece and not a disfigured form, yet my frame doesn't move to panic with the rest of them I just stare at the screen in a endless trans.
Finally words broke though to me and I snap out of my stare and focus at the problem at hand, make sure Hotshot wins.
"I think I know how to fix the problem," Coby's voice brake through are speakers and right after Coby speaks Hotshot comes on.
"Y/D can you met me at the end, if I make it?" I look at the screen again as he speaks in the most fearful voice ever.
I straight my shoulders and give him my most determined voice I could pull at the moment, "Don't say that, you're going to get there and I'll be standing there waiting for you."
"Alright lovebirds we need to focus at the problem at hand," Jetfire glances over to me as he walks over to Red Alert.
I look away from Jetfire with slight embarrassment from his words but I know his right because if we don't focus Hotshot could get hurt.

Here it is the end of the race and Hotshot just got in front of Override and we all cheer loudly as the they got closer the finishing line.
I take off out of the room and race up to the side of the track and wait for him to appear. Then it happens he appears in all of his glory and he lets Cody out and transforms. Override appears next to Hotshot and seems a tad annoyed.
When Hotshot turns away from Cody and looks over to the sideline where I stand and once he see me he opens his arms up with a smile on his lips. I hop over the barrier and run up to Hotshot and I warp my arms around his neck and he warps his arms around my waist. He hug for a few moments but it felt like hours.
We brake apart and stare at each till he speaks up, "We need to speak later just you and I," his optics's seem to not focus on me but something behind me. I turn and look and see the whole team acting like sparklings with there heart shaped servos and there puckered up lips. I roll my optics's with a small giggle.
"Why not change that "talk" into a date?" I turn to Hotshot with a kind filled smile as I speak. He pulls me back into a hug and lifts me off the ground.
He puts me back down when a voice comes on announces the winner, but he keeps his servos on my hips.
"And the winner is Hotshot!" We all cheer loudly and I look to Hotshot with his glory full smile, and he takes notice to my stare.
He warps an arm around my waist and leans me backwards. I look up at him and warp my arms around his neck. He lays his forehelm on mine till he gives me a long kiss on my lips.
We won for once and for a reward I feel like it's perfect, a date with Hotshot and kiss for him, not just any kiss from anyone a kiss from my champion.

I am still taking requests!