TFP Optimus Prime X Cybertronain! Reader: Part 2

Life Saver Part 2

        I wake to bright lights and a low hum of a machine. I knew the low hum was coming from a spark pulsar, an machine made to keep a spark going and to measure the pulse of the spark. It was good to have around but when your hooked up to it with all the wires around you it almost feels like it's hugging you. Let's just say it isn't fun being hooked up to it.
        Soon a low mumble pairs up with the humming, and a red blob comes in my view.
        "Optimus-" I stop myself from speaking when my vision slowly clears up, so everything above me is clean and clear as day, but I soon regret saying anything and regret having my vision all clear, because now I can see Optimus's frantic face above mine.
         "I kept my promise," his frantic face changes to a calm smile but I knew he was scared underneath his calm and collected look.
         This time it's my turn to reach out to him and lay my servo on his cheek. His face seems to light up once I touch his cheek, but his soon lit up face disappears and crunches up to a somewhat forced smile.
         "Get some rest," his forced smile fades in and out but I listen to his words and fall into recharge.

          My I get out of recharge and wait for my optics's to adjust to the dim base.
          "Ratchet?" I look around as much as I can before shifting up on my elbows. "Ratchet?" Again I call out to Ratchet and to my surprise he doesn't come, he normally never gets much sleep but this time he is in recharge somewhere. I look around again and try to catch anything I missed the first time and I catch a dim light coming from are computer. "Excuse me," I don't know who is over there but they had to hear me by now, and lucky I was right.
           "Yes, Y/D?" It's Optimus, the other mech that gets pretty much no sleep.
           "I was wondering if we can talk."
           He doesn't say anything but sits on the edge of the berth by my waist and waits for me to continue.
            "We can talk about, you know the last word thing," I don't look at him as I say my short and simple sentence that seemed more like a paragraph of words.
             "We can if you want to," his deep voice drives me crazy on how he sound so kind and caring and yet so sexy. I just wanted to sit in his lap and never do anything again.
             "Why wouldn't I want to talk about it," I lay back down and stare up at his sky blue optics's. I could feel the blush dance across my cheeks at I stare at him.
             "May I say, I wasn't lying I do like you and in the more the friends way," he looks away for a moment before I take over.
             "I like you that way too," I blurt out my words without thinking and I regret everything, but I get a laugh out of him. My look of embarrassment vanishes in a flash once his laughter broke the moment silence.
             He calms down fast but keeps a smile on his lips, the look he gives makes an idea come to head and without thinking I shove it out of my mouth.
            "So, are we going seal the deal with a kiss or something?" The most dumb sentence flows out like a waterfall and I don't care if it sounds stupid I just want to kiss him so badly.
            "Why not," he leans down and lays one servo besides my helm so he can get closer to me. Then it happens the moment I wanted since I met him, his lips meet mine. He give me a short but passionate kiss, and I knew we are meant to be.
             We part and he lays his forehelm on mine, we stare at each other for what seems like for hours but only a few seconds pass till I speck up, "We should do this more often," he gives me a smirk and kisses me again.
             His kiss is short but it's so full of love and passion, again we part and he speaks up, "Oh, we are doing this more often," I grin back and for the rest of the night we gave each other small kisses till I fell asleep.
             Maybe, falling for your leader isn't as bad as they say it is.