I laid on his chest rubbing his large round belly while he played in my hair. That's one thing he always asked that I do after we had sex so I complied. After all he was the one who had been helping get on. Sugar thought I had been stealing Ant's product to sell on my own when it reality it had actually been Bruce had been helping me. Just like every other nigga who encountered me Bruce had always wanted a piece of little ole Kyra and after I finally gave him what he wanted I had him wrapped around my finger since.

"You know I love you right?" He spoke up. My heart began to quicken. What the fuck was he talking about? I was so glad we was in the dark so he couldn't see my face. I could only love one nigga and that was Ant. Things was just...complicated. I needed to play my role with though.

"I-I don't know what to say. I mean I can tell you do, look at the way you make love to me." I grabbed ahold of his dick. His ass ain't know how to act when I touched him. Homeboy felt like Biggie or something, I did think I could play a mean Lil Kim.

"I'm serious." he grabbed ahold my chin making me face him. "I'm in love with you Kyra." Oh hell nawh, I thought to myself. I had to play it cool.

"Oh my gosh Bruce." I covered my face pretending to be in shock. "You know you my boo for life. You always hold it down for me." I decided to get up and straddle him hoping to get this love bullshit of his mind. I couldn't ruin this shit though I always ruined everything. Bruce really had been there. One day he seen me mad beat up by Ant. Ant made him take me out the house while he cooled down. Bruce was so pissed he was literally ready to kill Anthony and at that moment I knew where his loyalty really laid. And it was with me.

After this last year we had really grew something special. He let me know any and everything about what went down. Now that Ant gave me this phone it was really game over. I was gone be moving product like no other and Bruce had taught me all I needed to know. Bruce was the mastermind of convincing Ant to give Sugar a phone so I can complain and finally get me another. It was just the icing on the cake him and that bitch was having secret meet ups. Just as I suspected she always tried to be better then me I guess she had to stoop as low as trying to take my man. Little did she know I was the one who going to come out on top.

"I want you Kyra. I want you to be my woman. On my mother." He said seriously and I knew he was because his mother had just passed away the beginning of this year. Luckily I was such a great actress I was his shoulder to cry on and that only strengthened this little fling we had or whatever you wanted to call it.

"Bruce, you know Ant-" I looked away as I rubbed the back of my neck. Damn why he always had to complicate everything. This wasn't the first time he tried expressing his feelings and shit to me.

"He chose Sugar over you to do his drop!" He roared rubbing his hand down his face. Bruce was 32 years old with a 13 year old son and 3 year old daughter and tonight was his night with them since he shared custody with their mother. He knew had was gone to wake them up and not only that but he had just fucking ratted. Too easy. It's power in this pussy.

I scrunched off up face and and rose the fuck up naked as a newborn baby I bent over smashing my fingers in his wide nose. "He did what?! Speak. Now!" I demanded, I was hot. I was suppose to be his down bitch Sugar scary ass didn't know about shit. Just because I let her keep Mira whiny ass now she was trying be his trap queen? I had to play this shit smart. I couldn't blank out. I had to calm down. I had to win.

"Kyra, calm down, my kids is here! Don't worry. I'm the one give a fuck about you." Bruce grabbed me roughly placing me back on top him. "Let me make love to you, please." He spoke his low raspy tone.

"Bruce - " all of a sudden Bruce's phone went off.

"I got to get this babe. Please. It could be the kids moms." I got off him angrily folding my arms across my chest. I didn't know what the hell to think. "Yo, it's Ant. He done sent me five texts already telling me to call him ASAP and you missing." Bruce quickly dialed Ants number. "What's good my boy? What the fuck you mean Joc let her go? I'm on my way!" and with that he hung up.

"Where's my phone?" I asked him as I tried to find my clothes.

Bruce grabbed my flip off his nightstand tossing it to me. I seen I had fifteen messages which were more like threats and six missed calls. Ant was going to kill my ass. I just knew it. "I gotta go! Hurry up!" I yelled to Bruce in frustration putting my jogging suit I wore back on.

"Joc let you go huh? That nigga ain't let you go for nothing." Bruce scoffed. "We gone talk though. I'm finna go handle that nigga right now." He snarled.

"Call yo ass a cab, you got that nigga card still. I got to go drop my seeds off. You ain't staying in here by yourself either. Let's head out." I grabbed the rest of my things and walked ahead of Bruce. I wasn't ready to face Ant I had to think of something fast. Bruce was mad but I knew he would never quit messing with me so I wasn't tripping. He would get it over it and if he didn't I could tell Ant he knew I was out and he could die. Which ever came first.

I hoped that Sugar tried me because I still owed her from last time so she better had not say anything to me. After all I'd been through I really didn't have it all and she'd find out if she kept fucking with me. It was either me or Sugar. It couldn't be a us anymore.