I looked at him with my mouth wide open. 

"Are you kidding me? From where do you get all these bullshit," I said with my hands on my hips. 

"I didn't even know she was his ex girlfriend. So don't come and accuse me of something I didn't do, you asshole," I said before smacking him on the head. 

"I was just being caution," he said as he frowned at me. 

"I'm getting tired of proving to you that I am not the bad guy," I said as I sighed. 

Sitting down, I rested my face in my hands as I tried to calm myself. 

"I know you are not the bad guy, Blair. It's just that I just don't want Cyen to get hurt," he said as he sat down next to me. 

"He definitely is in love with Cyen or something," I thought to myself as I chuckled. 

"Why are you laughing," he asked. 

Shaking my head, I gave him a smile. Just as I was looking at him, I suddenly remembered about the text message from my supposed stalker. 

"I forgot to tell you... I got a text from that unknown number again," I said. 

He swiftly looked at me with his lips pressed into a thin line. 

"What! Show me," he said as he grabbed my phone from beside me. 

"Let me unlock it first, you dummy," I said as I unlocked it and went to the text message. 

As he read the message, I noticed how his brows furrowed. He leaned a bit forward before swiftly looking around. 

"Listen to me Blair. This is getting serious. That person seems to be dangerous. They are going out of their way to keep tabs on you when you are even out of the country," he said. 

He sat up straight before looking at me with dead seriousness in his eyes. 

"As much as I hate you, it doesn't mean that I want you to get hurt or killed by this stupid stalker," he said bluntly. 

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed at his statement. 

"What can we do besides waiting," I said. 

"I don't understand why I'm even bothering being worried about you when you clearly don't care about yourself," he said. 

"Ohhh what a drama queen... You are worried about me," I said as I squeezed his cheeks very hard. 

Yelping in pain, he slapped my hand so that I stop. 

"Keep your hands away from my face. My poor handsome face," he said as he cupped his cheeks. 

"Aww you look like a cute red tomato," I said as I laughed at him. 

Aggressively running his hand through his smooth hair, he threw a death glare at me. 

"There is nothing cute about me. This is pure sexiness," he said as he pointed to himself. 

I pretended to gag as I heard his words. 

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, honey," I said as I patted his head. 

"Anyways let's go join Cyen and Stephan," I said as I got up. 

And just like that, the rest of the vacation went by almost in a blur and we were already back in America. 

"I feel like shit," Nathan said as we got out of the jet. 

"Yeah you look like shit too. Anyways do you want to come over for dinner," I asked him as I was feeling slightly bad for him.