Chapter 43: Hesitation and Hickeys

sorry for the long wait 💜

(Unedited because I just want to give y'all an update and I'm too sick to correct this chapter's grammatical errors)_Jungkook's POV:

_
Jungkook's POV:

To say life wasn't terrible at the moment was in the least. His father was home, as well as his newest wife, who was probably only just a few years older than Jungkook himself.

He felt overwhelmed at that moment. Everything was so insane that he didn't even know which was right and which was wrong anymore.

All he knew was, he had screwed up.

But should Jungkook ever confess to Tae and break his heart?

Frowning, he rolled over in his bed and caught sight of the stuffed animal he had received from his boyfriend just last christmas.

The memories of how happy Taehyung was made Jungkook even sadder.

Why could he never manage to do right? He'd never seen a proper relationship in his whole lifetime to ever know how to be a suitable boyfriend. All he knew was that he wanted Tae for himself and no one else.

With a shaky hand, the boy pulled the stuffed animal into his arms. Jungkook's mind was a hundred miles an hour, too many negative thoughts swarming his mind. He started to sniffle, and soon enough tears ran down his face.

He reached for his phone but hesitated. Would Taehyung be mad at him? His boyfriend had basically been kicked out of the house ever since his dad got home. Jungkook didn't even know where Tae was, for that matter.

Exhaling an unsteady breath, Jungkook groaned and closed his eyes, wiping a fresh set of tears away.

Why was he such a wreck right now?

Oh. Right. Probably because he's a professional fuck up.
_
Taehyung's POV:

On Taehyung's side of things, life wasn't crushing his soul at that moment. Instead, he had enjoyed his time with Seyong at the cafe, talking about their dreams and all the cliche topics. But, in that moment, Tae was so absorbed in the conversation.

After checking the time and becoming shocked at the fact that the day had already passed by, Tae quickly sent a text to Nari and Jungkook, hoping for a response from either to retreat back to the Jeon household.

After a bit of waiting, Nari sent back a quick text and Taehyung was back onto Seyong's dreaded motorbike. The vehicle was a complete death trap, and would forever remain to be so in the eyes of the blue haired boy.