Chapter 36: Lil' happy, lil' sad

I'm back. 💜 (miss me?)

This chapter includes a scene with self-harm

💜 = Skip for any of you who will be emotionally hurt by the upcoming scene

Taehyung s POV:

A few days had passed and the couple had been rather quiet.

The tense silence between the two had settled in the Jeon household, as the entire crew currently sat at their dining table for an uncomfortable breakfast.

The only noises was the scrape of the metal spoons against the bowls as everyone ate their cereal.

Taehyung wasn't very hungry, and barely ate most of his cereal. Instead, he fiddled with his spoon, staring into the cereal bowl with a blank gaze.

"...So how about the weather huh?" Nari coughed, placing her spoon down and clasping her hands together.

Jungwoo hummed in agreement, already on his third bowl of lucky charms. At this point, the Jeon Jungwoo Taehyung had known a few months ago seemed to be a completely different Jungwoo in present day.

"It's very...soggy outside." The eldest Jeon sibling commented, looking outside with a distasteful frown.

Nari sighed. "You mean humid, don't you?" Jungwoo nodded.

Taehyung fixer his gaze to the outside. The weather had gotten increasingly worse lately. Last night had brought rain, and now the entire city was under a thick fog warning.

Jungkook day across from him, in silence. His dyed brown strands of hair were fading, revealing that the younger Jeon brother was due to re-dye it soon.

Simply looking at him made Taehyung angry.

Why was Jungkook being so selfish? Taehyung just couldn't comprehend.

Huffing, the latter stood and threw away his uneaten cereal. He wasn't that hungry anyway.

Besides, the earlier Taehyung got ready, the sooner he could get to school and avoid Jungkook.
_
Sadly, Taehyung did not think of the weather and was now doused from a sudden rainstorm.

He marched into school, early, with his hair stuck to the sides of his face and his clothes clinging to his thin frame.

After a bit, he managed to moderately dry off, but that did not kill his frozen temperature.

His teeth chattered. Fingers blue, Taehyung fiddled with the zipper of his sweater.

You deserve this, weak bitch.

The voices snickered, making Taehyung feel even worse.

"Tae!" Someone called, the latter turning.