Chapter 4: Mystery Boy, Kim Taehyung

Jungkook POV

"Honestly Jungkook, that was too harsh earlier today with the water bottle." His friend, Hoseok, said and Jungkook rolled my eyes.

"It was supposed to be funny." he grumbled, crossing his arms as he shot a death glare to Hoseok, who sat beside their other two friends, Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Whatever. We should be talking about Joonie's victory in that fight against Jackson this morning." Yoongi smirked, holding up his drink as he leaned on the counter of the bar they were currently in. Namjoon huffed at the nickname.

Jungkook shrugged before downing his drink and asking the bartender for a few more, craving alcohol tonight.

The four boys continued to talk about different topics, sometimes going towards Namjoon, Hoseok's and Yoongi's rapping shows then switching to the next party happening. This was their regular. Drinks and events were their lives ever since they became the 'popular' boys of their school.

The bar blasted loud music and people crowded the rooms, the reek of alcohol and smoke wafting throughout the whole bar. People laughed and flirted, couples made out in corners of the room. Friends got drunk together.

Jungkook enjoyed bars and pubs. In here, people didn't have to worry about knowing others to have fun. You could loosen up and get wasted and nobody would judge. This is where people could drink away their stress and lighten their mood. It was his favourite place to go after a bad day.

The bartender slid him his drinks and he took a sip from the strong liquid as he watched the people dance and crowd everywhere. His eyes caught sight of a familiar face and he perked up a little bit, looking for the same face. But whoever it was disappeared in the ocean of people. Jungkook shrugged it off and continued enjoying his drink as he talked with his friends.

Taehyung POV

His body buzzed with the effect of alcohol and he was fully drunk.

Taehyung giggled as he sat on one of the bar stools, taking shot after shot just to numb the pain he felt, externally and internally.

Music blasted and he wanted to dance, if only he wasn't so self conscious, Taehyung would join the crowd. Instead he sang along to the tune, nobody was able to hear him since the music was so loud you could hear almost nothing else.

After a few more shots, Taehyung staggered to his feet and grew more confident, actually joining the crowd to dance, a drunken smile on his face as he brushed his bangs out of my eyes.

People grinded and danced, the smell of alcohol filling his nose.

Taehyung laughed as he danced, not caring now if anyone saw him.

He was drunk and his pain felt numb. The alcohol flowed through him and made him feel alive, giving him a sort of buzz as he walked around the bar, dancing or downing shots until he couldn't even form proper words.

Jungkook POV

Hours passed and finally, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook decided to head back to their own places.

Namjoon was fully drunk and Hoseok was slightly tipsy, leaving a minorly tipsy Yoongi and Jungkook to drive the idiots home.

"I can take them home, I think." Yoongi said, looking over at the younger as they dragged the two others towards the exit of the bar.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked back at Hoseok who was crying over a sad part in a disney movie he had watched a week ago and Namjoon giggling to himself over something that didn't make sense.