Chapter 40: Exposed

Rip Cameron Boyce.
He was my first childhood crush and, full honesty, just seeing him made me smile. It makes me so sad to know he's gone.

Unedited _3rd Person POV:

Unedited
_
3rd Person POV:

Taehyung's blood went cold from the piercing gaze he was receiving. Jungkook's father was truly terrifying.

"He's my boyfriend." Jungkook finally spoke up, seeming to grow a bit of confidence. Taehyung froze. He knew this could get bad pretty soon.

The room fell into an uncomfortable silence. "No surprise he's gay. His nails are painted like a fag-"

"Father." Nari interjected, her tone shaky. The fifteen year old girl clenched her fists, infuriated but fearful of her father. "Wearing something doesn't define your sexuality-"

"Don't talk back." Their father's young wife snapped, making Nari recoil into her seat. "And get on a diet sweetheart, you're getting a little round in the face."

This comment made Jongwoo tense up as well, Nari looking at her shoes. The girl played with her fingers, her eyes becoming glassy. She hated that woman.

"Don't treat her that way." He spoke steadily, but his body was stiff as he stood upright. Jongwoo had an identical stare to his father's it seemed, as his glare was deadly.

"Excuse me?" The lady put a hand on her husband's shoulder. "So disrespectful."

"It's not disrespectful if we weren't receiving respect in the first place." Jongwoo spat, everyone else fell silent.

"Sit down Jongwoo." His father ordered. The eldest sibling finally complied, shooting another killing stare to his father's wife before taking a seat and crossing his arms in defiance.

"And Jungkook," His father sighed. "I believed this would be a phase. I don't want to see any gay actions in my house, so I request that your boyfriend kindly leaves and returns when I'm gone. Or else I think I'll be sick."

Taehyung's eyes widened. Leave? Where could he go? Possibly Jin and Jimin's, but even then he was unsure. He couldn't just show up.

Tae expected any of the siblings to retaliate to their father's orders, but each seemed too afraid to speak up.

Jungkook bowed to his father, mumbling a "yes sir". Tae was slightly hurt. So he was being temporarily kicked out for...who knows how long.

Oh boy, oh boy.

Taehyung complied and stood up, beginning to leave the room before he felt a rough hand on his shoulder and he was stopped.