A Mighty Foe

Hello,

This is dedicated to the lovely makemebreakme555, Who has inspired from the very beginning with her books, "Don't call a Werewolf Gay He Might bite You in the A**" and also, "Devil Wears Playboy Boxers."

Since then she has changed the names, but Massie and Spence will always be in my heart.

Thank you for being fucking awesome 👏

Scarytomato

Without further ado, enjoy

One year has passed since the Death of the (Flat Land) "Huamina Pack

One year has passed since the Death of the (Flat Land) "Huamina Pack." Elia would now be of mating age, and of marking age.

Her strength and Power are known throughout the land. But her face and body are something the Were-Communities and the Humans have no description of. Her feared presence is known only as the "Black Plague." This has allowed the little assassin to rip apart packs and communities as they grow extremely distressed and chaotic.

The packs have now gathered and the highest officials have voted.

It was time to play their wild card. A high stake gamble.. that placed their very lives in danger.

[UNEDITED]

[UNEDITED]

The twelve Alphas of the North Surian Empire were just settling into their seats as the sun shined high above them.

Castle Gerway casted huge, looming shadows on the Mountains of Anwar. The enormous rock keep appeared to hold up the clouded, blue-grey skies. Tension grew thick around the room as servants waited impatiently to be dismissed by the admired council.

This largest Male in the room, Cassion the Boulder, nodded his head to the staff, activating a hurried flight out the door. Humans hated being the same room with so many great Alphas, the aura of dominance too potent for their kind.

Cassion blew a big breath of air through his lungs. He needed to relax his muscles. This meeting would not bode well if he and the other Alphas were high strung.