Balcony Sex Threesome

The title explains it all. So if you don't like, don't read.

"We're going to get caught." You repeat to Justin, even as he snaked his arms around you, unhooking your bra.

"But its night time,its beautiful."Justin whispers in your ear."Which also means,I'd fuck your pretty ass on this balcony"He said grabbing your ass roughly.

You gasp as the cold night air hits your nipples, instantly hardening them. You never object again as Justin, pulls down your skirt and panties, stepping to the side so that you're fully naked for him.

A shiver runs down your spine, the chill of the night feeling as though you'll freeze but as soon as Justin's hand reaches out you feel warmed, blood coursing through your body, straight to your center. "We'll be quick." He says. You can't believe you've gone along with idea to have sex on the balcony outside your hotel room. You'd grown a little tired throughout the night as now fully alert as Justin was naked too,

"Think about all the people down there YN. They can see me fucking you. They know you're mine." Justin grunted into your ear, your back to him as he bent you over, my hands gripping onto the railing, able to see the city from where I stood, people of the night roaming the streets. "I want you to say my name." He said into my ear before pushing himself into me fully, his long, slender cock deep inside me. I automatically cried out his name as he commanded, the idea that we could be caught at any moment sending adrenaline through me, pulsating through my veins.

He wasn't looking, his eyes focused on his phone as he stepped through the glass door. "I thought I heard you out here Justin. About tomorrow-" He was suddenly cut off, looking up and seeing me and Justin. "Sorry man. I didn't mean to." He stuttered but even I could see his erection growing, the fabric of his sweatpants rising at his crotch.

Justin gave me a look, letting me know that it was okay. I stepped my way over to Christian, never saying a word as my lips pressed against the bare skin of his shoulder. His eyes shot open and he looked almost afraid, his face questioning Justin of whether this was okay. He only smiled in our direction, urging me onward.

"You scared Beadles?" I purred into his ear, moving him so that he leaned against the railing, his hands gripping the metal as I leaned over again, Justin back at my entrance as I pulled down his pants, eager to taste of him.

He gasped as my lips curled over him, his hands squeezing tighter, his knuckles white from his grip. I smirked, pulling all of him into my mouth, his tip at the back of my throat, his thickness expanding my cheeks. I gasped over his length as Justin found his way into me again, a groan trembling from his lips in response. My moans vibrated over his cock as I sucked on him, hollowing my cheeks in the way I found he liked, never pulling him fully from my mouth.

Without warning they were both louder, my name on both of their mouths. Then they switched positions,Christian's huge cock felt so good in my pussy.Christian's cum filled me just as Justin expanded in my lips, a gag in my throat as his climax came, spilling down my throat. On cue my orgasm came, the both of them filling me pushing me over the edge.

We all stood, panting, our bodies finally chilled as the air hit our skin. Justin led me inside, wrapping me in himself. Another body was on my side. I turned my head and Christian lay there, still nude and already drifting to sleep, his eyelids heavy. I sighed as my own began to droop, for I was pleased and I was warm.

Ta -DA !

Balcony sex threesome !

Vote and comment what you think.

QOTD:How many kids would you like and who would you want to have them?

(Don't say Justin because that's a common answer)

- I want Rajiv Dhall be the father of my one or two kids.♥