For Lexey

"Get in Mr. Bieber's office now, you disgustingly disobedient child" Mrs. Jones says, pushing you through the principals' door.

"This, revolting child, was found drinking alcoholic beverages behind the Art Block. She was probably downing illegal drugs too, no doubt" she spits angrily.

"Okay, thank you Mrs. Jones, I'll take care of it"

Mr. Bieber is one of those rare teachers, who was actually sexy and everyone found him attractive. You had a crush on him for two years. Whenever he's near, you begin to sweat and worry, feeling the urge to leave the classroom. He would always ponder around his school, wether he was showing people around, or just walking around, he would often stare at you or wink at you which drove you mad. You thought about him every night. He's quite young for a principal, maybe in his early twenties, but he was insultingly attractive.

"Lexey" he sighed. "Take a seat" you shyly perched yourself on a comfy office chair that sat in front of his desk.

"What were you doing drinking alcohol"

"Uh......I don't know, sir" You say shakily, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"How old are you...?"

"Fifteen, sir"

"A little young to be drinking alcohol, aren't you?"

You nod.

"You never seemed like the kind of student to be drinking underage. Your record is perfect" he says, glancing back at his computer. "Do you drink often?"

"No, sir"

"Well. You know drinking in school is against the rules, yes?"

"Y-yes sir"

"And I'll have to tell your parents and out it on your permanent record, yes? Look at me"

You turn your head up and find yourself becoming lose in those beautiful brown eyes. You felt like crying, you never usually got into trouble. You were always the good student.

"P-please don't, s-sir" you begged, trying hard to hold back tears.

He chuckles.

"I'm sorry, Lexey"

No matter how hard you tried to hold back the tears, one fell down your face. He got up and walking over you, taking your chin between his finger gently.

"Hey, don't cry now" he said, drying your tears with his finger. You snivelled and looked up at him.

"You know, Lexey, there is one alternative punishment I could give you as oppose to telling your parents"

"Really?" You ask him hopefully.

"Yeah! It'll only take five minutes, but you'd have to swear not to tell anyone"

You felt butterflies in your stomach, because you think you knew what he wanted.

"W-what is it?" You ask nervously.

"Come down here and you'll see"

Now, you definitely know what he wanted.

You followed him down into a small, dark cellar that was hidden in his office. You walked down some spiralling stairs until you reached the bottom. You couldn't see a thing. He took you by surprise when he lifted you up and placed you on a table. You felt his breath tickle your ear when he whispered.

"Just relax, sweetheart" you shiver and just then, you feel those soft, plump, moist lips lock around yours. You feel him licking your lower lip, begging for entrance, and you instantly let him in, letting his tongue explore your mouth while he ran his hands up and down your thighs. They travelled up your skirt and you felt him pulling at your panties, and you raised your thighs so that they slid off nice and quickly. You instinctively began unbuckling his belt and pulling down the tight jeans off of his lean legs. All while still kissing you, he manages to strip his jeans and socks off, and began to slide his fingers deep inside you, causing a moan to escape your mouth.

He fingers were now pumping hard in and out of you, backwards and forwards, and you quietly moaned, spreading your legs a little further apart. You tried not to move too much.

"Keep still baby" he said, removing his boxers, letting his erection free.

You closed your eyes tight as he moved gradually into you, inch by inch, until he was completely inside of you. His began to thrust harder and harder into you, causing you to moan and flinch.

"Oh, Lexey" he groaned, making you shiver and squeak in response.

"Oh, Lexey" he repeated. "You're so damn tight" he said, still pounding so hard that the table jolted and began to bang on the wall.

He grunted a few more times, before you felt your back arching, a climax coming on the way.

"Oh......." You moaned. "Oh, sir.....I-I t-think... I-I'm s-so nearly t-there" you stuttered

He grabbed your hips and began grinding harder, your foreheads touched, the intimate contact causing you to reach a climax and scream.

As you screamed, his fluid shot into your throbbing body, and he pulled out of you, and kissed your lips gently.

"Oh Lexey, that was amazing. We should do this again sometime" he suggested.

You giggled breathlessly.

"Yeah.....but I'll have to recover from today first"

He chuckled, "Not if you misbehave again before we get the chance"

You smiled up at him.

"Was that your first time, love?"

"Y-yeah..." You admitted.

He kissed your cheek and began to dress himself again.

"You wanna ride home?" He asked.

"Sure"

That was probably terrible, I really gotta up my game on my dirty scenes. They will get better, I feel like this sucked but anyways,

Vote 20+ for a imagine tonight