For NicoleWinterTwin

“Like this?” you ask, doing your best at sucking to make sure this little lesson would last forever. 

“Yeah, exactly! You’re a lot better than I thought you would be,” he says, smiling at you. When you first heard he played guitar, you joked to your friends about him teaching you, little did you know he would be doing just that a few weeks later. Your heart flutters with anticipation and there’s a ridiculous amount of butterflies in the pit of your stomach. The two of you are at a park together, but since it’s past 9:00pm no one else is really around. Perfect kissing conditions? you think to yourself.

“(y/n), you look so natural with a guitar. If I hadn’t known better I would have thought you were more qualified to teach than me!” You can’t help but blush, and hope he doesn’t notice. But he does. He moves closer to you on the cold wooden bench.

“(y/n), are you blushing?” he asks with a smirk on his face, “someone has a cruuush” he sings childishly into your ear. You laugh, though you’re panicking on the inside. 

“Uh oh, you caught me,” you say, too shy to look up from the guitar strings that you’re fiddling with.

“I’m glad I did,” he says, looking straight at you. “I thought I never would.” You glance up to your left, at him, for just a brief second, but it’s long enough for him to place his hand under your chin ever so gently. He lifts your face to his, and your noses brush lightly. 

“I have a confession,” you say shyly, the butterflies in your stomach have intensified, due to the fact that your lips are just inches apart.

“Hm, what would that be?” he whispers, causing you to feel a shiver run through your body. 

“I already knew how to play the guitar.” He laughs, and then he completely fills the half inch of space that was once between your lips. His lips are warm and soft against yours, and you take your hand off the guitar and rest it on his cheek, the other playing in his ridiculously soft hair. Your lips move together in perfect synchronization, and at the moment, you have nothing on your mind but him and his heavy breaths and oh my gosh is this really happening? 

Though it’s cold outside, you have his lips to keep you warm. And they do a better job than any jacket of yours ever would have.