Imagine #3 For LOLitsJerry

"Oh please Justin don't act like you're the innocent one!! You're the one who cheated on me behind my back", you screamed as you kept walking. "Well maybe if you woudn't have gave me such a hard time with you flirting with guys, this wouldn't be such a problem!", he snapped. You turned towards him, you're face full of anger. "Justin! They flirted with me!" "y/n I am NOT gonna do this with you. Not anymore. Let's just say we're through with this relationship.", he screamed. You felt a pain wash over your heart as you melted to the ground as you watched Justinbleave without turning back. You broke into tears you couldn't believe he just broke up with you like that. But you were determined to stop crying, Justin wasn't worth your tears.

-------1 Month Later-----

You were still getting over your breakup with Justin, but everyone thought you were doing well without him. You were getting ready to go to a party with your family as you put your dress and white pearls on.

You stood alone as you held the wine in your hand at the table, as you set it down, not wanting to drink it. You weren't in the mood to drink. You watched everyone dance when you saw someone you never expected to see.... Justin. He was wearing a prom like outfit as he talked to your father. His eyes found yours as you quickly got up and began to move, but your cousin stopped you. "Talk to him... He has a god reason to be here.", she whispered before walking off and leaving you with Justin.

"You look beautiful.", he smirked. You fake smiled. He sighed "Look Y/N I want you to give me another chance.. You don't know how sorry and stupid I am." You turned around. "Give you another chance?? Really Justin you broke me into nothing! You don't know how much it hurt to be me while you were gone.", you snapped and turned around and starting walking. "W-wait Y/N.. Please.', he grabbed your arm. 'What Justin?", you snapped. "I want you to reach into my left pocket.", he said. "Why would I do-", you shut up when you saw him kneel to the floor.

"Y/N .... I know this is a terrible timing... And I know you don't want me to forgive me, but I want you to see how much I love you and treat you better than I did before.. I want you to be mine, forever.", he smiled. "So will you marry me?"

You nodded as you crushed your lips into his and hugged him tightly