For Xena ♥

Please…let me go, I beg you….' whispers Justin.

'Tonight, you are mine! You will do as I say and you will satisfy me in every way I tell you to do so.' is your firm reply. Justin's arms are tied up over his head, making him flex his strong tatted arms. You scan the rest of his naked body. His toned abdomen, long legs, even his slight tan is perfect not to mention is huge package! You lean down and play with his dick, rubbing the tip.

'No, I don't want this…' he says in a pleading voice

'That's not what your body is telling me. Your dick is hard and you get goosebumps at my touch. Don't resist me, can't you see it's better if we both give in to this lust?' you say into his ear. You take your bra off exposing your breasts. He looks at them and you can tell he likes it but he is still pulling at the handcuffs. Next, you take of your wet panties. He studies your body and looks at the ground.

'Who are you anyway?' he asks

'That doesn't matter, tonight, it's just me and you.'

You kiss him passionately and he doesn’t hold back. Letting out quiet moans you kiss his neck and massage his dick. You start pumping faster and he soon cums. You get on your knees and lick him clean as he pulls softly on your loose hair.

'Let me do something now' he says and he jerks his head at your boobs. Smirking, you lean up and let him suck in your tender nipples. The feeling is so good and you rub your clit as he licks rougher. Soon he moves onto your neck and he leaves tiny lovebites all over it.

'I need you, I want you now…so badly.' you hear him say

'I will make it impossible for you to forget me' you say as you straddle him. You grind your hips down on him hard making him get bigger each time you're skin to skin. Moaning in unison you both cum.

You position yourself directly over him and slide him inside of you. He is so big and you squeal a bit. Feeling him deep inside of you, you look for support. Finding none you wrap your arms around his neck as you continue moving your hips up and down. It doesn’t take long before he lets his cum out into you.

'Uncuff me. I want to touch you. Trust me, it will be much better' he says winking. You do and you definitely don't regret it. Laying over you he caresses every part of your body before pounding hard into you.

'It's so warm and tight inside of you!' he moans. He plays with your nipples while still jerking inside of you. There seems to be a storm in your body and you feel your orgasm rising. Squirming with his every move you climax over him. You barely have time to breathe before he switches positions to doggy style. He's thrusting faster now, hitting your sweetspot multiple times. Occasionally licking your back or nibbling on your earlobe, he doesn't slow down.

'I'm so close, are you?' he asks

'Ohh yes, so goddamn close!'

'Show me you want it, cum for me.'

'Ohh God, JUSTINNN!!!' you scream in pleasure

You cum for the third time and he helps you ride it out.

'You're such a good girl' he tells you. You kiss him softly and give his chest a quick lick. 'That was amazing' you say smiling.

More updates today !
Look out. Ilysm.♥
Almost 500k soon yay I love you!♥