Imagine#14 For JasmineLols

You and Justin had just gotten married. The ceremony itself was flawless, and with Justin’s taste, of course, the reception was extravagant. Hundreds of people showed up to watch the two of you say your vows. The day was a whirlwind experience. You hadn’t slept the night before because you were too nervous. The lack of sleep made for a rough time getting ready, and a very emotional day. The only way you even made it down the isle was with the help of your maid of honor, Miley.

It’s about 1 A.M. now, and the reception is finally dying down. Justin is across the room thanking the guests for a lovely evening, and you’re standing near the dance floor with Miley.

"So, (Y/N)," she says. “Are you excited for tonight?" She gives you a wink and nudges you with her shoulder.

You know exactly what she’s hinting at: tonight is going to be the night that you and Justin make love for the first time. The reason the two of you decided to wait until marriage was simply because you thought it would be more special. The two of you had both been intimate with other people in other relationships prior to when you met, so Justin agreed that it would be more romantic to wait until your wedding night. It had been hard sometimes to hold out, being as Justin was so loving and passionate. Maybe that’s why you were so excited for tonight. Because, knowing Justin, he’d make it as perfect as possible.

Nearly an hour later, the last guests are shuffling out of the room. Mileyhas gone with friends and Ryan and Pattie are wishing the two of you their best. Justin looks at you in a way that he never has before. His eyes light up as he rubs his lips together. You’re aching for a kiss from him. Just another hour or so, and the two of you would be in your hotel room.

Finally, the two of you head out to your limousine, and your heart begins to pound. There isn’t a dull moment in the back seat, and Justin doesn’t hesitate to leave love bites all over your neck. Hushed moans find their way past your lips as he kisses you and touches you. "Wow, (Y/N)." He says in between kisses. “You’re all mine now." His voice is filled with desire and love, and you can’t help but crave him more and more. "(Y/N) Bieber." He whispers in your ear. “I love you."

"I love you too, Justin."

After a few more minutes of kissing, the two of you arrive at your hotel. Justin rushes to pull you out of the limo, holding you in his arms like a princess. He’s already checked into the room, and quickly takes the two of you two the suite. Within no time, he’s opened the door and laid you down on the bed. The room is beautiful, but neither of you have the time to admire it, because you’re too busy admiring one another.

A moment later, he asks you to sit up, as he moves behind you to untie the corset backing of your dress. His warm touch is gentle, yet electric against your cool skin. He kisses down your back as the ribbon is finally pulled through the bottom of the corset. “Beautiful," he whispers in awe.

The night turns from rushed to everlasting as he pulls you out of your dress. His tie is already off of his neck, and you’re working on undoing the buttons of his dress shirt. You take your time, mesmerized by every inch of his chest. He helps you finish unbuttoning his shirt as he reaches to unzip his pants. His huge bulge is his pants is impossible to miss, and you run your hand over his briefs.

He lets out little moans by the simple touch as he reaches behind your back to unhook your bra. He lays you on your back as he kisses each breast, tracing circles with his tongue. He reaches his fingers down past your lace underwear, feeling your wetness against his fingertips.

The two of you have known each other for so long that the pleasure comes easily to both of you. He reads your body perfectly, knowing just what will make you feel the best. He slides two fingers into you, making you gasp a little as he leans forward to kiss your lips.

He teases you a bit, running his fingers along your clit. When moves his hand back to your hips, you reach forward to pull down his briefs. You want him to feel just as good as he can make you feel, but he won’t have any of it. “Baby," he whispers with a smile. “This is about you. Let me do all the work, okay? You are my wife after all."

"But Justin," you whine.

"No buts." He interrupts you. “Let me do all the work." He says seductively.

Moments later, he’s positioned over you. You gaze up at him, as you’ve never been more in love with him than you are now. The way he looks down at you is priceless, and he plants a gentle kiss on your lips.

He raises his eyebrows slightly, and you nod, signaling that you’re ready. With a small sigh, he pushes himself into you, as you let out a small moan of pleasure.

He’s so big that it takes you a moment to adjust. Soon, though, he begins to thrust in and out of you, letting his hot skin lean over your chest. He kisses you passionately as you both moan against one another’s lips. He lets his hand trail down to your clit, making circular motions that make you squirm. He knows just what you like.

After many minutes of moans and grunts and pleasure, he whispers “baby, I’m close."

You smile and nod, as you’re close to your climax, too. He works extra hard to make you feel amazing, and he does. You arch your back against the sheets, letting your nails dig into his back as you bite your lip and let out loud moans.

"Justin," you whine. “Mmm." Your muscles tense up around his cock, and your grip his shoulders and back even tighter than before. Your body shakes slightly as you try to catch your breath.

He holds eye contact as he leans his head back. grabbing your breasts and hips as he makes his final thrusts into you. You feel him release into you and he lets out a heavy moan.

The two of you are speechless as you struggle to catch your breaths. It takes minutes for each of you to calm down.

When he’s able to breathe steadily again, Justin whispers. “God, (Y/N). That was amazing. You’re amazing." He tucks your hair behind your ear as he pulls you close. “Tell me baby, was it worth the wait?" He winks at you as he lets out a sigh.

"Yeah," you say with a sweet voice. “It was perfect, Justin . This night was perfect." You snuggle into his warm chest and he wraps his arms around you.

"I’m so honored to spend the rest of my life with you, (Y/N). I love you more than anything in this world." He plants a gentle kiss on your forehead, lingering there for a moment to whisper against your skin. “Be mine forever?"

He brings his lips back down to yours, and you say quietly against his kisses, “Forever."