Imagine #24 For BIEBER_ARLYN07

[Sorry for the late requests. Got my phone taken butbim back so lets go]

Arlyn POV

I woke up to a empty bed and smelled bacon downstairs. I got up and put my messy hair In a messy bun and walked downstairs. I walked behind Justin and wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his back.

"Good Morning Beautiful"His deep sleepy voice cracked.

"Morning Handsome"I said walking in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He placed his hands on my legs and picked me up.

He placed me on the counter and pecked my lips and grabbed something behind me.

He gave me a bag with pink paper inside.

I looked inside to see a beanie, a shirt that says BOY, a pair of skinny jeans and white vans.

"What is this for?"I looked at Justin.

"Our date today.Go get ready babe and come down and eat"Justin said still cooking.

Then I changed.

http://wheretoget.it/look/516157

Justin went to change in:

http://www.posh24.com/photo/1635937/justin_bieber_red_and_white_ba

[Eats breakfast and Goes to the airport]

After I realized we were flying somewhere, I kinda freaked out and held on Justin's hand.

We were flying to London.

I held on to Justin's hand the whole time, I hated heights.

Justin just chuckled a bit and smiled and sung softly in my ear.

As we arrived, Justin took me to the Big Ben.

Tons of tourists and kids ran around and taking pictures.Justin looked at me and pulled me close.Girls started running towards us but they didnt tackle us down like paparazzi would.They respected us but Justin signed pictures and took pictures. I took some pictures and then they let us be.

Justin took me to a really expensive jewelry store.As I looked around, Justin picked out a ring.I was too busy to look at the necklaces and Justin called me over to try on a ring.I tried it on and it fit perfectly.

"It fits perfectly but-"I checked the price.

"50k?"I said taking the ring off.

"No keep it on, It fits."He said getting on one knee.

"Arlyn, Will you marry me?"Justin said looking up at me.

Tears fell and I immediately said yes.

I didnt say yes because he has the looks and charms and money.I did it because I really live this boy.And we are getting married one day..♡

[Probably sucked but There ya go!]