For Iva ✌

Okay,I'm quite tired actually so I'll leave you guys with this sexy imagine.

"Iva!" you hear Jason moan into your ears. You shiver at the pleasure running through your veins. Oh… oh, yes.

"IVA!" You hear your mother call. You’re snapped out of your delicious dream by her piercing voice. She stares disapprovingly at you.

"You’re going to be late, it’s already 7:45!" she scolds gently and drags you towards the bathroom. You blink the last bit of sleep and lust away from your eyes. Oh God, what had just happened?

As you were quickly getting ready for school, you couldn’t forget the vivid flashbacks of your dream last night. The way Jason touched you… yup. You’re horny again.

You pick out a simple tank and jeans, slipping on a sweatshirt. You’re too lazy to care right now. Hell, you barely put on any makeup, just some mascara and lip gloss. Who the fuck cared, anyways?

You end up at school, barely on time. You walk in your homeroom to see the gorgeous, brown haired piece of sex on legs grinning at you. His eyes are full of joy and you feel yourself falling for him, just a little bit more.

"Iva! Did you happen to finish that worksheet last night for (fave class)? I didn’t get the last question." He explains, now about a foot away from you. You blush heavily. He smelt… really good. Ahh, thank God you were a girl since you were a bit turned on right now.

"Uh, yeah," you take a moment to dig it out of your binder. "Here." You hand it to him. His hands reaches for it, and ends up making contact with yours. It sent a slight shock up to you.

Shit. What the fuck was wrong with your body today? Was your period coming soon or something? How did this boy end up turning you on like this?

You bite your lip, as he scans your paper. Today was going to be a loooong day.

-timeskip-

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to study for (teacher)’s biology test tomorrow? You have her, don’t you?" Jason asks . You nod.

"Uh, yeah. Think I could come over at like 4 or something?" you ask. He grins.

"Yeah! No one’s gonna be here tonight so we might get stuff done too." He chirps. You look away to hide your growing blush. GODDAMMIT, HORMONES.

"U-um, yeah. Awesome!" You cheer with as much excitement as you can build up. You could’ve sworn you saw something in his eyes, however.

-timeskip because i can ✌-

"Yeah… so we’ve got the respiratory system down.. um.. so what’s the next chapter?" You ask, pulling out the rest of your notes and putting away the ones you’ve gone over. Jason glances at the textbook for a few seconds and blushes.

"Er… the reproductive system." He stutters, looking unbelievably sexy and adorable. You blush, feeling a pool of heat starting in your core. Oh, no.

"O-oh. I see… um… maybe, er…" He interrupts you gently with a hesitant kiss.

Oh.

My.

God. Did he just…?

He kisses you a bit harder, more demanding when you don’t respond. Slowly and carefully, you bring him closer, unknowingly moving your lips with his.

You let out a soft groan when his tongue enters your cavern. God, that felt nice. You two part, and both of your eyes shine with lust. He pushes your bags and notes off the bed and is over you.

"I have a better way we can study." He whispers into your ear seductively, toying with the hem of your shirt. You bite your lip, half smirking. You didn’t know where this side of you came from.

"Then we should study all night." You suggest, more confident in yourself, now that you know how he felt.

Btw if this gets 15+ votes, I'll post all imagines and then either a really sad imagine or a really cute one..my choice.

So tell others to read and vote.

I'm almost at 600k reads. You guys are just amazing,I love you all.